I like it so far @cherrybombe . Great start. One suggestion in regards to your Facebook page though. Delete those page posts that Facebook posts automatically every time you update something on the page like "add a button" etc. You can delete from page and it will clean up that page. Spend some time linking back to your new shop and products on your Facebook page. Best of luck!
This is an accepted solution.
I have to say, the very first image on the hero banner is great. The resolution, the color scheme, the size it all looks professional and amazing:) I recommend leaving the very first image and placing a shop now button there. I do not think that the other two images in the sliders are bringing any benefits or use to your site.
Another thing -add more information. At the moment all you have is homepage, collection page, product page and policies. Add About us page, contact us page, size chart page that will also include size guide and what type of clothing suits to certain body types. It will all show that you care about your customers. Also, on the homepage add an Instagram gallery. Or add a separate page and link it in the navigation bar.
Debut is a great theme to start off. It is used by most of the merchants out there, I suggest working on making it more customized. Maybe use darker richer colors instead plain white and gray. Cherrybomb greatly resonates with burgundy and black colors.
I assume you will be adding more products as time goes on. Therefore, it would be relevant to create categories now. In the navigation bar you can display categories, and on the banner place the Shop all button, so that visitors can watch all collections if they want.
Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is a social proof. In my opinion that is an essential of every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
A better functionality of site along with social engagement can be reached using Growave. It offers Reviews, Rewards, Wishlist, Social Login and 7 more tools all in one platform.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so please let me know by liking this post.
The best of luck!
Hey Cherry Bombe Couture,
Some other aspects which have not been included in the store review above are as follows:
Hope the store holds more and more conversions day by day.
Hi @cherrybombe welcome to Shopify family
Beautiful store. Congratulations on building your website I do have a few recommendations,
1. The website feels empty and lacks character, I think an addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
2. Provide Clear navigation list out various sections of your site and link to them, this will help visitors with an overall understanding of the content you offer.
3. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description
4. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well
5. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products
6. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
7. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
I hope this helps. Good Luck!