Feedback on Female Clothing Store

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi everyone,

could I please get some feedback on converting viewers into customers? Is there a part of the website is stopping customers from making a purchase? Any suggestions / feedback welcome!

Website

0 Likes
Highlighted

I like it so far @cherrybombe . Great start. One suggestion in regards to your Facebook page though. Delete those page posts that Facebook posts automatically every time you update something on the page like "add a button" etc. You can delete from page and it will clean up that page. Spend some time linking back to your new shop and products on your Facebook page.  Best of luck!

1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
253 24 101

Hi @cherrybombe 

I have to say, the very first image on the hero banner is great. The resolution, the color scheme, the size it all looks professional and amazing:) I recommend leaving the very first image and placing a shop now button there. I do not think that the other two images in the sliders are bringing any benefits or use to your site. 

Another thing -add more information. At the moment all you have is homepage, collection page, product page and policies. Add About us page, contact us page, size chart page that will also include size guide and what type of clothing suits to certain body types. It will all show that you care about your customers. Also, on the homepage add an Instagram gallery. Or add a separate page and link it in the navigation bar. 

Debut is a great theme to start off. It is used by most of the merchants out there, I suggest working on making it more customized. Maybe use darker richer colors instead plain white and gray. Cherrybomb greatly resonates with burgundy and black colors. 

I assume you will be adding more products as time goes on. Therefore, it would be relevant to create categories now. In the navigation bar you can display categories, and on the banner place the Shop all button, so that visitors can watch all collections if they want. 

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is a social proof. In my opinion that is an essential of every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well. 

A better functionality of site along with social engagement can be reached using Growave. It offers Reviews, Rewards, Wishlist, Social Login and 7 more tools all in one platform. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so please let me know by liking this post. 

The best of luck!

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1472 93 321

Hey Cherry Bombe Couture,

Some other aspects which have not been included in the store review above are as follows:

1. "The logo is the face of any ecommerce store". Hence, Improvement in it by changing font style and adding an impression of graphics as well would surely impart more site professionalism.
  2. Site legitimacy can be increased by adding "Trust Badges" near the site footer.
  3. The search landing page is disabled.
  4. Variety in payment gateways apart from "Gpay" and "Paypal" would help in offering different options to the customers to pay according to their requirements.
  5. Want your site to be identified better! Adding a "favicon" is the recommended solution.
  6. Want better customer engagement and a lot of sales as well! highlighting "free shipping and discount coupon offers" using a bold unique header template is the first thing to do.
  7. "Limited time offers" also serve the purpose of gaining sales efficiently.
  8. "Currency converter" should be placed on the top header-right instead of the footer.
  9. "Terms of Service" and "Privacy policy" should also be included in the footer as they help in building search engine content. 
  10. Want to increase your site popularity! add "New Arrivals"  to it and help to keep your customers updated regarding the latest store designs and product updates as well.
  11. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  12. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here. 
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope the store holds more and more conversions day by day.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes