Feedback on Fifi & Finn please! 🙏🏻

Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi, I’ve had the store for a year but conversion rates are not what I’d like them to be. I really don’t know why - is the store easy to navigate, descriptions ok, things easy to find? I know the pop up is annoying - just click on the ‘don’t show this again’ at the foot of it to get rid!
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated :)
www.fifiandfinn.co.uk
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey,
After having a look at the store, I conclude that it is quite amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at its place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. Favicon is missing.
  2. For engaging new customers, you can add a section of best-selling products.
  3. Please add some blogs for better clarity.
  4. Please add more product descriptions and images for more accuracy.
  5. Also, You have ample of products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the search bar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  6. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

7. Baymard Institute cites that more than 68% of online shopping carts are abandoned. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.

I hope my feedback will help you in converting visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
485 26 98

Hi @S_99 

I just took a look at your store and I think it looks really good. There are just a few minor things that I might consider changing

Did you think about adding reviews. If you add reviews it will help keep your customers on your site. If your customer needs to leave your site to do research on a product they might not come back, adding reviews can help with that.

After carefully reviewing I don't see a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

An important thing I couldn't find is an always visible buy button. Every extra step that a customer has to go through, makes it more likely for them not to buy from you. If you are getting a lot of customers coming to your store, but not buying, one of the reasons might be that it is just a bit too hard. If you can make your buy button always visible (especially important when people are on their phones), it can help more of your customers want to buy from you, I wrote an app that can help with that https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales .

Nice job on your all of your hard work so far, and I'm sure that just a few minor changes will really help.

If this helped you consider signing up for my free email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @S_99

I just had a look at your website, it's amazing. I have noticed a few minor things that you might consider taking to make your store better.

Popup- Pop:  It should be displayed one time after loading the page. Currently, it is loading after every 30sec which is very irritating. It can also distract the customer and they will leave your website without exploring further.

Homepage: Check the homepage flow, above the fold and below the fold content should be strategically decided. You can add ‘offers & discount banners’ on the homepage to engage users.

Mobile Responsive: Make your website responsive. Nowadays approx 90% audience is using mobile for each small thing. Google’s algorithm is human-based, consider the trends Google has prepared mobile-first indexing and effectively enabled Starting from July 1, 2019.

Speed Optimization: To increase visitors you need to work on your website performance’s speed as I am seeing it is very slow i.e 21%. Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate and It also will improve the user experience. Also, you need to optimize website images.

2019-11-01_17-01_PageSpeed Insights.jpg
Structured Data: What I noticed is the non-standard Implementation of Structured data on your website. So effectively implement it to increase the search appearance on SERP.

Try Campaigns: As it's the start of early November and Christmas is around so you can try a festive season campaign with attractive offers, it is the best choice to gain the attention of your customers.

Gmail Sponsored Promotions: Gmail Sponsored Promotions can deliver high volumes of conversions so you can give Gmail ads a try.

Build trust: Show off trust signals and customer testimonials to boost conversion. Customer testimonials and trust Signals help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.

Add call to action: You need a strong call to action to convince people to act. Try to use good CTA to increase conversion and sales.

Footer: Mobile view of the footer menu links is messed up.

I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Thank you so much for your reply - really helpful! I will look at the pop up, while it serves the purpose of collecting email addresses it’s so annoying that It probably does put people off!

I’m not sure how to increase the speed - have I done something wrong for it to be so slow?

When you say strong call to action what would you recommend?

I am trying to get trust pilot reviews on my site today so hopefully that should help too :)
0 Likes
Highlighted

I have a couple kids brands as clients and they sell a mix of toys, clothes and other products. I have also lived in the UK and worked on ASOS, Jack Wills and other fashion brands. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage and feature less product. Really focus on only showing your best product

2. I would delay the email popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage. If you are using the Privy app, you can redirect people who give you their email to a "Thank you" page that is just a collection of your best selling items

3. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

4. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Clothes Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. The Gift Box section does not stand out enough and is way to small

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

3. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey! I just went through your store it's so beautiful. You need to start focusing on your website engagement and interaction. No matter how much effort you put in your store but everything will go in vain if you are not able to capture your visitors on the website. Start using loyalty programs for customers for every action they take on your store. A loyalty program entices your visitors to keep engaged with your product and website.

In Fact, you can rewards loyalty points to your store visitors when they "allow" your push notification opt-in or when they share your store on social media and a lot of other activities. Add pop-ups, web push notifications. Increasing engagement will help you to capture visitors to your store which will increase conversions and sales. Start notifying your customers when they abandoned your cart. This can be done in many ways.

You can send them an abandoned cart push notification or an abandoned cart email. Abandoned cart emails are easy to create, and go a great length to pull back reluctant customers. This will reduce your cart abandonment. Not only this you can also start rewarding your customers with loyalty points when they come back to recover the abandoned cart. Discounts are easy to create. Simply decide on the amount, generate a discount code, and leave it in the abandoned cart email.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes