Feedback on Fitness Store

Highlighted
37 0 0

Hi everyone, may I ask for feedback on my store?
Fitness niche
Thank you all so much!

https://fitorfat.myshopify.com/

0 Likes

Dear Ginetto,

Congratulations for your store.

Hope Few suggestions will help you:

User Experience:

Optimize your page loading speed for Mobile

Go for other design

Home Page:

Add Collection List
Add Testimonials

Product Page

Find out some features here to improve your product page

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
435 19 51

Your store looks really good and cool. I think you have done most of the things right, With a little patience and some tips, you can reach a good amount of sales. Here are some of the feedback that you can implement on the site easily.

1. Why don't you try using Exit-intent pop-up- A good exit-intent pop-up helps to reduce retention rate and Abandon carts.

2. Your home page does not look professional at all. You need to follow this layout-

• Slideshow Image 

• Collection List 

• Something Interesting ( maybe little about your story with a link to about page ) 

• Newsletter Sign Up 

• Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) I would only use 4.

Good product descriptions are WAY more important than people think. It's the difference between someone converting or just leaving your site.

Try Aitrillion.  It has features like loyalty and reward points, web push notifications, reviews, chatbot, email marketing, AI predictions and custom audience created by Ai Engine with marketing dashboard for CEOs and Managers. It has an integrated customer timeline for better sales understanding across channels. It's the only app on the Shopify app store which enables the customer to trigger email automation on the customer "just seen" feature. On top of it, you don't need to install multiple apps. You will get everything in just one app which makes the store's speed optimized and it is a fully integrated app. It has many other features that are useful for e-commerce stores which help in increasing engagement and sales. You can check it for all the must-have features. Instead of using different apps go for all in one app. It will not only optimize your speed but will also keep your data safe. It is easy to manage. You can take a free demo, to book it click here.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes
Astronaut
749 46 171

Hey Fitorfat,

Amazing store and a good feel throughout, I have analyzed if you like you can take suggestions. It will make me feel good. These points will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an eCommerce.

2. Would love to see more social connectivity to the footer for engaging them.

3. Please add some more blogs for a detailed description
  4. Add some more product descriptions for more clarity.
  5. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

6. For better traffic and sales, you can Run some advertisements from the popular app Kit. Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.

7. Also, You have ample of products, the visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

8. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

9. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes