Feedback on Lemon Water Wellness

Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 7

We would really appreciate any feedback on our store. We are primarily a service based company but recently added over a thousand products to our site. Thank you. 

https://www.lemonwaterwellness.ca/

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi Kenny

Dig the vibe and design of the store. Nice to see a fellow Canadian on here as we work with a few ecom and retail brands in Toronto. Here is what I think can improve with your store. Having said that, it is really well put together and only some minor tweaks need to be made

Homepage Feedback

1. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions...the image beside the tea is larger then the other images on the page. This is going to help tie your site together

2. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages. Product images have a big impact on something buying....or not buying.

3. Don't think you need to say how many items are in a collection on the homepage... below each collection image

4. With a name like Lemon Water, thought you might sell a few juice/drinks as well.

5. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Product Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started...once you start selling the new product added to the store. Email customers and let them know what you added to the site

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 156

Hi @kenny 

You have an amazing, simple and clean site. That is what I would expect from a store that sells essential oils and self-care items. I can almost smell the lemons:) 

I recommend working on a couple of things and then you can hop on to marketing:) 

1) 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is a social proof. In my opinion that is an essential of every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site

2)Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding wishlist to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist were sold out and came back in stock, the automated emails will be sent out. 

3) Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa. 

4)Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
33 3 12

Hi Kenny,

Really nice work on the website (and your physical location--wow!)

How long ago did you add the products? Are you starting to generate any sales? How about add to carts?

• Definitely agree with Duane. Product reviews will be helpful as you start to ramp up as will including multiple product images for each individual product.
  • Collection photography is good. Professional. Ties with the overall brand. 
  • It looks like one of the collections is missing an image on the shop page.
  • Bullet issue "•" in this description https://www.lemonwaterwellness.ca/collections/supplements/products/vitamin-d.  Also check your font styling for links. In this same description Read about Vitamin D and cancer prevention doesn't appear as an obvious link. I only noticed with the scroll over.
  • Think about the collection descriptions. Do you need to repeat "Lemon Water" for each collection? What's the best way to avoid redundancy but also let folks know some products aren't Lemon Water brands?

Let me know if you have any questions. Happy to help.

Shawn

Marketing Strategy @ Deep Varnish

https://experts.shopify.com/shawn-graham

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 7

@DuaneBrown  Thank you so much for this feedback. We are so grateful! We have started to make some of the changes you have recommended (removed how many items are in each collection and image sizes are the same) and will chip away at some of the others that take more time (multiple images and reviews). I haven't figured out an easy way to get reviews on the site but will continue to investigate.  Thanks again!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 7

@Aizada I really appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback. The suggestion you make are great and we will absolutely start looking to implementing some of the best practices you have highlighted as well as checking out Growave.  Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 7

@Ben Thank you for your suggestion. We absolutely want to incorporate reviews and in fact, had implemented a review app on the site and recently removed as we were not getting any reviews and it seemed to clutter the site. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to do this and how to leverage https://e-scraper.com/shopify/. I have some homework to do :).  Thank you!! 

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 7

@DeepVarnish Thank you so much for your feedback. I have already made a few of the changes you have recommended like updating that missing image, removing those characters from some of the products, consolidated the number of collections we have and reduced the number of times we reference Lemon Water Wellness. Reviews is really our biggest challenge at this time. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Since we are service based company, we just recently added over a thousand new products, primarily supplements onto the site and sales are over 1000%, off a small base :).   Thanks again... we really appreciate it. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
33 3 12

There are apps out there to make gathering reviews a little easier by automating the process ex. yotpo. Start by building it into the process. Every sale. You could also just start by emailing each customer directly 2 weeks or so after the purchase. Experiment with emails asking for a review and emails offering a discount if they leave a review. 

Shawn

Marketing Strategy @ Deep Varnish

https://experts.shopify.com/shawn-graham

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 7

Thanks again @DeepVarnish . I will check out yotpo and absolutely build a process around this once I figure out a good platform. I just added Product Reviews from Shopify to test, which is the one we had up before, and added the snippet on the product grid pages but as you will see below, does not having any reviews hurt or help at this point? Perhaps this is a super basic app so I'll continue to look into alternatives. Thanks ! 

reviews.jpg

0 Likes