You have to find a clean banner. and
Been running a clothing brand out of Australia for maybe 3 months now. Just switched up the colours and fonts and got some new mockups in. Any feedback/advice is very welcome. Keen to increase conversion rate.
The url is lilacworldwide.com
also you can find a premium theme to design your store so it can have user experience. i have a booster I can give to you.
And also have you start marketing? i have a good plan for you let me know if you need
Hey Lilac Worldwide,
"A fresh and energetic start", but you still have a long way ahead to reach the pillar of success. Pay attention to the below-mentioned tips to make your store perform well:
I hope the above points help. All the best!
Congratulation for your store.
We’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
1. Have a sticky header and a toggle smart search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for.Also a slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator must have features. Login icon must be there for buyer account creation before purchasing. Example of Good Header
Currently your store search option taking me to new page which is not good for UX point of view.
2. Create contact us page with lead forum for better UX and trust
3. Optimize your store as per SEO
4. Collection page should have a creative banner to enhance the visual appeal of your store, product reviews of all the products in your store, infinite scrolling to increase page views. announcement bars for highlighting promotions, events, deals and product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’, etc. Example of Good Collection Page
5. Add interactive and user-friendly features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button etc, at product page. Example of Ideal Product Page
6. Open your social media profile in new tab for better UX.
7. Add Banner with CTA in Slider at Homepage
8. Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
9. Add a Blog section - it will be helpful for seo as well as in traffic
10. Add Faqs Page
11. Header and Footer Area need to Improve
12. You need to High hight your UVP ( Unique Value Proposition )
13. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
14. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
15. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
16. Index your all products in Google
17. Use Google Shopping and Facebook Shop to increase sales
18. Use Silo structure in menu
19. Optimize your product page as per SEO
20. Remove Search text from footer
21. Add feature collection at home page
22. Company / Business Logo Should be there
If you need any help please contact here: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us
Hey @lilacworldwide, here is the feedback:-
1. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this.
-Popular Products ( 4-8 Max )
-New arrivals, Best sellers
-Newsletter sign up box
2. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.
Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.
If you would like to implement these tools in your Shopify store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.
This is Maria from AskBeat. Congratulations on your store. I have gone through your store and here is some feedback:
1. Add a nice & neat logo to your store, and preferably add it in the header bar. Users are accustomed to clicking on the logo in the header bar to get to a homepage of a website or a store.
2. I believe that you should change the font to a user-friendly one (e.g. Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif) . The one used (prata, serif) is not easy to read and it really seems "tiring".
3. It's of great importance to add contact options for your store customers. What if a customer has a question about a product? What if a customer has a question about their order? Create "a contact us" page with a contact form, contact email, address & phone for customers to ask questions or clarifications. Having contact information on your website, creates a sense of credibility and trust for potential customers. And always use a @lilacworldwide.com email address, avoid using gmail, yahoo etc email addresses. Also, consider adding live chat support.
4. Definitely add a size guide or size details / dimensions. Customers are well aware that sizes vary among retailers, so "small" or "large" do not really say much. The same applies for the accessories: what are the dimensions of the handbags?
5. Add a reviews section for each of your products. People pay great attention to reviews, prior to completing a purchase.
6. Newsletter signup in a pop up format (besides the footer that you already have implemented). Always double opt in. You could mention an offering (e.g. discount code, free shipping code for first order) in the pop-up and create a sense of urgency e.g. "sign up to our newsletter and receive a free shipping code UNTIL 25 of April!"
7. If you serve EU customers, don't forget to add a cookies management tool, so that all cookies (except for the strictly necessary ones) are blocked and not set on users devices prior to getting their explicit consent.
8. Don't forget to always follow up with customers who have made a purchase (if not already implemented). It is of great importance to know your strengths and weaknesses and promptly reply to unsatisfied customers. Often used, NPS or star rating customer satisfaction surveys. Shopify apps: https://apps.shopify.com/search?q=nps+survey
9. Last but not least, audit your website. In chrome: go to your website -> Right click -> Inspect -> Audits -> Generate your reports for desktop and mobile performance, accessibility, best practices & seo. It seems that there is room for some improvements on performance.
Wish you all the best with your store!