Feedback on Lilac Store

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey guys

Been running a clothing brand out of Australia for maybe 3 months now. Just switched up the colours and fonts and got some new mockups in. Any feedback/advice is very welcome. Keen to increase conversion rate.

The url is lilacworldwide.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
19 2 6

Here are a few notes:

- font sucks

- try to use models, human factor is important.

- the store looks dull and dead, you need to bring the energy up.

- logo?

- add order tracking

- write good product page copy. 

sounds like this is your first store right?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

You have to find a clean banner. and

@lilacworldwide wrote:

Hey guys

Been running a clothing brand out of Australia for maybe 3 months now. Just switched up the colours and fonts and got some new mockups in. Any feedback/advice is very welcome. Keen to increase conversion rate.

The url is lilacworldwide.com

also you can find a premium theme to design your store so it can have user experience. i have a booster I can give to you.

And also have you start marketing? i have a good plan for you let me know if you need

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thanks for the feedback. Yep, first store... do you have any fonts to recommend? Additionally, how do you think i should 'bring the energy up'?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Yes. you can change your store layout(Theme)

here is my number if you need me for marketing. +2348141294508 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
19 2 6

Ok just to be clear, someone jumped in our thread so.. If you want to contact me this is my email moflynn.uk@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1952 122 432

Hey Lilac Worldwide,

"A fresh and energetic start", but you still have a long way ahead to reach the pillar of success. Pay attention to the below-mentioned tips to make your store perform well:

• "Categorization of products" into different groups and fields is very important for ease of customer search and navigation. Once categorized, all the product categories should be a part of the header menu as well. 
  • "Featured or trendy products " and "New arrivals" should be included in the header menu for better customer insight.
  • "Favicons enhance the user experience and eCommerce websites need this usability feature for easy identification".Add one to your site as well to identify it uniquely. 
  • "Logo is the face of any ecommerce store".Hence, it needs to be improved using a better font style and some graphics as well.
  • You are missing the "home button" at the header menu beginning.
  •  Include links to your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social media business pages as well.
  • "Currency converter" should be situated beside the cart and search bar for a "symmetric alignment".
  • "Professional hero banner" facilitates a "decent site view".
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products. 

I hope the above points help. All the best!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1465 88 193

Dear lilacworldwide,

Congratulation for your store.

We’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

1. Have a sticky header and a toggle smart search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for.Also a slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator must have features. Login icon must be there for buyer account creation before purchasing.  Example of Good Header

Currently your store search option taking me to new page which is not good for UX point of view.

lilacsearch.png

2. Create contact us page with lead forum for better UX and trust

3. Optimize your store as per SEO

4. Collection page should have a creative banner to enhance the visual appeal of your store, product reviews of all the products in your store, infinite scrolling to increase page views. announcement bars for highlighting promotions, events, deals and product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’, etc.  Example of Good Collection Page 

5. Add interactive and user-friendly features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button etc, at product page. Example of Ideal Product Page

6. Open your social media profile in new tab for better UX.

7. Add Banner with CTA in Slider at Homepage

8. Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust

9. Add a Blog section - it will be helpful for seo as well as in traffic

10. Add Faqs Page

11. Header and Footer Area need to Improve

12. You need to High hight your UVP ( Unique Value Proposition )

13. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.

14. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.

15. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.

16. Index your all products in Google

17. Use Google Shopping and Facebook Shop to increase sales

18. Use Silo structure in menu

19. Optimize your product page as per SEO

20. Remove Search text from footer

21. Add feature collection at home page

22. Company / Business Logo Should be there

If you need any help please contact here: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer
Contact: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us or task4store@mswebdesigner.com
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1053 53 158

Hey @lilacworldwide, here is the feedback:-

1. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

-Slideshow Image 

-Collection List  

-Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) 

-New arrivals, Best sellers

-Testimonials

-Newsletter sign up box

-Instagram Feed

2. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

If you would like to implement these tools in your Shopify store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Explorer
38 2 10

Hi @lilacworldwide 

This is Maria from AskBeat. Congratulations on your store. I have gone through your store and here is some feedback: 

1. Add a nice & neat logo to your store, and preferably add it in the header bar. Users are accustomed to clicking on the logo in the header bar to get to a homepage of a website or a store.

2. I believe that you should change the font to a user-friendly one (e.g. Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif) . The one used (prata, serif) is not easy to read and it really seems "tiring".

3. It's of great importance to add contact options for your store customers. What if a customer has a question about a product? What if a customer has a question about their order? Create "a contact us" page with a contact form, contact email, address & phone for customers to ask questions or clarifications. Having contact information on your website, creates a sense of credibility and trust for potential customers. And always use a @lilacworldwide.com email address, avoid using gmail, yahoo etc email addresses. Also, consider adding live chat support

4. Definitely add a size guide or size details / dimensions. Customers are well aware that sizes vary among retailers, so "small" or "large" do not really say much. The same applies for the accessories: what are the dimensions of the handbags? 

5. Add a reviews section for each of your products. People pay great attention to reviews, prior to completing a purchase.

6. Newsletter signup in a pop up format (besides the footer that you already have implemented). Always double opt in. You could mention an offering (e.g. discount code, free shipping code for first order) in the pop-up and create a sense of urgency e.g. "sign up to our newsletter and receive a free shipping code UNTIL 25 of April!"

7. If you serve EU customers, don't forget to add a cookies management tool, so that all cookies (except for the strictly necessary ones) are blocked and not set on users devices prior to getting their explicit consent.

8. Don't forget to always follow up with customers who have made a purchase (if not already implemented). It is of great importance to know your strengths and weaknesses and promptly reply to unsatisfied customers. Often used, NPS or star rating customer satisfaction surveys. Shopify apps: https://apps.shopify.com/search?q=nps+survey

9. Last but not least, audit your website. In chrome: go to your website -> Right click -> Inspect -> Audits -> Generate your reports for desktop and mobile performance, accessibility, best practices & seo. It seems that there is room for some improvements on performance.

Wish you all the best with your store!

Kind regards,

Maria

AskBeat - Easy Feedback NPS Surveys
Post-Purchase feedback & Abandoned Checkout email surveys
Install our App: https://apps.shopify.com/askbeat-nps-feedback
View FAQ: https://askbeat.com/customer-feedback/faq
Visit our Blog: https://askbeat.com/blog
0 Likes