Looking for honest feedback and/or constructive criticism on my website, https://bristlesbeauty.com
Firstly here are things I'm already aware of/in the process of improving or implementing:
- Site Speed/Page Speed (any tips for doing this are appreciated!!)
- Reducing layering of pop-ups for mobile users
- Videos on product pages that showcase product usage/instructional information
- YouTube videos of reviews (adding soon)
- Quiz which allows customers to find the perfect brush to serve the function they're looking for
I would appreciate it if you would answer this questionnaire; any additional feedback is also appreciated!:
1) Are you viewing on mobile or desktop?
2) Country of residence?
3) Did you receive the geo-location pop-up asking you to change to your relevant currency? If not, is there a currency option available for you?
4) Did the newsletter pop-up catch your attention, and if so, what sparked your interest?
5) What three words would you use to describe Bristles Beauty or the products offered by Bristles Beauty?
6) (Optional) What is your overall "feel" of the brand? What are the main details that you gathered?
Thank you very much in advance for any feedback!