Feedback on My Bedding Store

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 3

Hello,

I recently launched a bedding store called www.bedlam.store and we ship out from India.

Being in design, I ended up making the website myself and the creatives are a bunch of pictures shot by me and some stock images.

Would love to have some feedback.

Is it to design intensive with all the images etc?

Does the branding come through?

Does the store load fast on desktops and even mobile phones?

I have been getting the SEO done for the past few months. Personally, I don't know much about it, so any inputs on that would be great as well. 

Any inputs would be great. I am in lockdown for 21 days now so have enough time to make the requisite changes :)

Thank you so much

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
1009 43 122

Dear Anthologie03,

Congratulation for your store.

bedlan.png

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

Header/Footer -- 

Customize your header and footer with specific functionalities. Your header should offer a smart toggle search bar where people can type in the products they’re looking for. 

Also, create a slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator.

Home Page -- 

A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive. Add prompt CTA buttons with a hero banner that syncs well with your store theme & branding. This banner should include info like free shipping, offers/deals like 50% off, etc. Below the hero banner, create categories for all your products in a slider that engages customers. 

Your Unique value proposition should be highlighted on your homepage. Add testimonial carousels, announcement bars, product slideshows and make your homepage SEO friendly to increase your site traffic and conversions. 

Collection Page --

Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer. 

Make sure this page has a creative banner to enhance the visual appeal of your store, product reviews of all the products in your store, infinite scrolling to increase page views. announcement bars for highlighting promotions, events, deals and product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’, etc.

Product Page -- 

Add interactive and user-friendly features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button.

I’d suggest you to try our all-in-one app, Cart2Sale  that also includes the Sticky Cart feature where your customers can easily see the total number of items in their cart right on the product page. This improves user experience as they don’t have to go back and forth from the product to the cart page and vice versa.

Cart Page -- 

Maybe offering gift wrapping on your cart page, allowing your customers to choose their preferred delivery date and time, include security trust badges and add notes like special delivery and packaging instructions can make them trust and love your brand way more. 

This page is the final step before your customers check out from your store so it should be as impressive as any other page on your store. 

Integrations on your store --

How do you plan to monitor your site performance and track conversions? 

Simply set up and integrate Google Analytics, Facebook Conversion tracking and Google Search Console with your store and get to know who is visiting your store, their demographics, which of your Facebook page viewer converts into your buyer and your store’s ranking, impressions & clicks  on Google. 

Besides these tracking methods, make sure the following is included on your store:

1. Include live chat option that is visible on every page of your store to keep your customers happy and retain them. 
  2. There needs to be a strong colour coordination among all the colours used on your store. Try to use the same or similar colours used in your logo throughout your store and in the social media business page banner or cover picture you create.
  3. Create a sense of urgency with countdown timer, ‘only 1 left’ features  and promotional banners highlighting ‘sale expiry’.
  4. Ensure your store speed is optimized. You can do this by checking your google page speed score. Minify codes that are redundant or apps that are slowing down the site speed.  Make your site mobile-friendly. 
  5. Optimize your user experience with easy navigation, proper spacing, alignment, font and colour coordination.
Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Get Free Store Audit Report
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Hi @Anthologie03 ,

Congratulations on the new store!  I have noticed a few minor things that you might consider taking

Fixed Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user.

Home Page: Homepage designs guides visitors around your website. Homepage of your website could be better and organized. You can make sections on home page such as ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘New arrivals’, ‘offers & discount banners’ etc . Content should be strategically decided. Also, add favicon on your webpage.

Home page front banner: The featured image captures the first attention of the user. Feature image (front banner) on the homepage should have attractive tagline to captivate user attention.

Product Page: Product description formatting is a bit messed up. It should be nicely spaced so that buyers find it visually appealing. You can display the extended details using tabs rather than a chunk of text. Think about how you can concisely convey and highlight the most important information. Also, insert product images into carousel.

Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is only 55. It should be 65-70. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well. 

bedalm.png

Social Login: Implement social login so that users can log in and sign up using a Social Media accounts. We all have accounts on social media. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

Add call to action: You need a strong call to action to convince people to act. Try to use good CTA to increase conversion and sales.

Build trust: Show off trust signals and customer testimonials to boost conversion. Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customer's trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.

Ads: If you want to increase sales I would recommend starting off Facebook or Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion faster and grow your business with the help of Ads.

Integrate Live Chat Support: A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers. So integrate live chat support on your website.

Scroll Back to Top Button: You can create a scroll top button to take a user at the top of the website to improve your website’s overall user experience.

These few tweaks can really benefit your store and improve your sales, I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank you!!!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1026 50 154

Hey @Anthologie03,

You have amazing products and everything is aesthetically appealing. You need to add some marketing tools which will help you to engage your visitors and will convert them into prospective or paying customers. You should add a loyalty reward program. 

You can engage them by giving them loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notification, leaving a review, visiting a store. In this way, the number of push subscribers will increase, reviews will increase, newsletter subscribers will increase. You can send push notification to your customers in real-time which will help you to bring back visitors to your store and will help in winning back the losing customers.

This integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, reviews, email marketing with automation will help you to target your audience correctly.

You should add a chatbot that will help you to welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.

Add web push notification to retarget your visitors even when they are not on your store without getting their email address. To implement this you can install AiTrillion.com. It is a fully integrated app and with automation, you can track each and every activity of your customers and send push notification in real-time which will result in sales. It is an all in one Shopify app. You can check it out. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
253 24 102

Hi @Anthologie03 

To be honest, your site does not need any further changes or improvements. It is perfect as it is. 

By adding pop ups, widgets and other features you will lose the sleek and simple design approach that you have going on. 

The only thing I would recommend is changing the basic Instagram gallery to one that comes from apps. Those do not redirect a visitor from your site to Instagram app itself. 

Other than that, just invest into the product themselves, create more options and promote them with paid ads:) 

That is the shortest feedback I have ever left, because the site is already great! 

Good luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 3

Thank You. I really appreciate the reply. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 3

Thank you for such a detailed reply and the great tips!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 3

Thank you for such a detailed reply and the great tips! It did help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 3

Thank you!

1 Like