Feedback on My Shop

Solved
MoonCrew
Tourist
3 0 0

Hello everyone,

I am looking for some serious feedback on my shopify store. I am really concerned with the navigation of my site. I want to know if you find it easy to find products, if it seems to overwhelming, and what I can tweak or change. I have a ton of new inventory coming in and I want my page to stay organized. Although I have made a couple sales I am sure I can do better.

If any of you spot anything else that could use some work please let me know. I am totally open to constructive criticism

Keep two things in mind before you reply:

1.) I just launched two weeks ago.

2.) I couldn't get models due to the stay at home orders (at the time) for covid. SO,  I did the best I could with the hand I was dealt.

Thank you in advance for all your suggestions!

https://moonrabbitcollective.com/

0 Likes

Dear MoonCrew,

Congratulations for your store!

Hope following suggestion will help you.

• Improve Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.

monspace.png

• Add Custom Slider with Call to Action - Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.
  • Add Trust Badge : Faqs, Highlight return policy , customer support , testimonial etc - All these features are important to build trust for your brand among your users.
  • Open social profiles at new tab.
  • Need to optimize your header and footer
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Product page layout needs to improve. Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
HarshJain
Excursionist
34 1 6

Hello @MoonCrew 

I have seen your website, your website is very good looking and it seems you takes a lot of hard work to make it.

Then also , if your sales are not increasing, then there is only one reason for this.

I am saying this according to my 5 years experience.

The products on your website are very good but the description written for them is not so good and seems low with SEO techniques.

So, to solve this problem, I suggest you an app that I am using myself. 

Its an auto description generator app and description generated by using it are High with SEO techniques and to the point.

Its "Descrii " . After using their service my website traffic and sales increase to the next level.

Therefore i suggest this to you.

https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions

Hope i helped you.

https://bit.ly/descrii-premium
https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions
http://Descrii.tech

This is an accepted solution.

@MoonCrew,

Hi, I just had a look at your store. It is quite good. I have noticed a few minor things that you might consider taking to make your store even better.

Fixed Header:  To give a better navigation experience to the user you can create sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. Also, reduce the header height, it should be less.

Social Login: Implement social login. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

Home Page: I like your homepage but it could be better. Homepage designs guide your visitors around your website so homepage content should be strategically decided. You can
show ‘Top selling products’ ‘New arrivals’ and ‘Best Selling Products’ on the homepage.

Use Videos To Engage Your Audience: It's worth to add brand video, or short clip on the features of the product to engage the visitor.

Product page: Provide a detailed product description to users it creates a better understanding of the product. Also, Add Covid-19 delivery note, availability of the items . Also, include some trust indicators.

Show Off Trust Signals and Customer Testimonials to boost conversion: Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customers trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision. 

Add Write a Review Section: This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add ‘write a review section’ on your website and display it with the aggregate rating. 

Scroll Back to Top Button: When we scroll down to the homepage there is no way to go up to the home page until we scroll up to the menu. You can create a 'scroll top button', to take a user at the top of the website to improve your website’s overall user experience.

I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
MoonCrew
Tourist
3 0 0

Thank you for your feedback! I very much appreciate it.

0 Likes
MoonCrew
Tourist
3 0 0

Thank you!

0 Likes