Feedback on My Store: Pet Accersories

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

Hello,

I would like to ask for some feedbacks which helps me to improve my store. Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Here is the link of my store:  kirakuco-pet.com

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
186 15 39

Hey @kirakuco 

Looks like your store link isn't working. Could you check and post it again? Love to take a look and share some ideas.

Found the link online.

Here are some thoughts for your store - 

1. On your homepage, make the top navigation bar fixed - even if the person scrolls down they should be able to navigate to the rest of the pages without having to go to the top. 

2. Having a clear link to the Contact Us page is kind of important so that people can trust that you will be reachable. You can also add an About Us section to add a human face to your store.
  3. I think we could use a wishlist or an Add to Favourites button. This will allow you to send more targeted follow up emails to your shoppers and even notify them if you're running any offers or sales. 

4. It'll be a good idea to add in a chat option so your shoppers can get their questions answered in the store itself. 
  5. You could add some kind of urgency by adding stickers or labels to highlight things like sale/trending/free shipping. The Shopify app store is source of some really good apps that can add this kind of a focus to your store. I added one below which I thought might look good. What do you think? You can always look up more styles here.
    1A1894B1-69D8-435E-930C-242CE10380CE_4_5005_c.jpeg

Best,

Gari

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi, 

As I have a look at your store, your shop is pretty cool. However, I still have some suggestions for you to optimize your store as well as your sale:

1. You should install a live chat. Now, you do not have it. FYI, 83% of consumers need some type of support when they are making an online transaction. That is a reason why people prefer buying from websites with live chat. They can get queries answered quickly. Live chat support during checkout increases conversion rates.

2. Also, you should have About us and Contact us section so that customers can trust and reach you.

3. As I checked on your Home page, when I scrolled down the store, I have to scrolled back to the top to click the menu bar. So in my opinion, you consider sticking the menu bar and shipping bar as well to optimize customer experience on your site.

4. Regarding the product pages, you can also stick the product with the Add to cart button so that when customers scroll down the page, they still be attracted to click the button to buy items.

5. I think your FAQ page needs to be designed. At least, please highlight the questions so visitors can check them at ease.

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- If you want to boost sale, try these: Actionable Insight Analytics | Web Push Notification | Promotion & Exit-Intent Pop-up - learn more
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @kirakuco ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There are no “contact us”, “about us” sections. Try adding them so that customers will get to know more about your brand.
  • Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes