Feedback on My Store Please - beauxframes.com

Highlighted
3 0 2
Hi,
I need feedback on my store www.beauxframes.com. We are getting about 500 people on our site per day with 0 purchases. We recently dropped our pricing to see if it would help with no luck. I’ve read tons of articles on how to improve and have done many small things like:

- Improving SEO
- Contact Information that is clearly visible
- CTA buttons

We got about 30 orders and then they stopped cause we upped our pricing but have had 0 since we lowered it again.

What am I doing wrong? Please help.

Thanks
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
18 0 0

Hey there, I just checked out your website. I understand your nice sleek modern website. I do notice a few things though that could definitely be hurting conversions.

No particular order for these problems but all things you could fix. You have to pretend you are the customer for a second and take a huge step back and imagine if you just landed on this page, what would the page be telling you to do?

Upon landing on the page, INTERCHANGEABLE.MODERN.YOU doesnt tell me anything and it does not help me with what your store is selling.

Since you only have two products I see in your catolog, I would recommend you focus on one product on your home page. The reviews are great on that first page for social proof. BUt we need to cover other aspects on your home page. Things like a call to action, which I would recommend would be to focus on a product and possibly have them enter their email as an opt in for more information or a video on how to use the product.

You should have what benefit do they get AFTER having your product, and bullet point some features of the product for those of a more technical data point need. (most of the time people want benefits though)

and then after those points add your call to action a second time at the bottom of the homepage after reading everything to try and get their email address or purchase product.

Then add some things like backlinks or SEO strategy on your footer.

Are you also using any tools to help you out? any SEO tools or heatmap tools?

With heatmaps you can see what your visitors are clicking on the most or where they are dropping off on your homepage. A/B testing is very important.

With your email opt in, having their email address is one thing. But do you have a consistent email flow to help persuade them to buy in the end? are you nurturing the relationship and maybe giving them free resources on photography or how to hang pictures?

Your product pages can also have a focus on the features/benefits and add a possible FAQ on the product page since visitors may not know exactly how to use the product.

I hope this helps and if anything please feel free to reach out as I would be glad to refine more of my answers for you :)

WIsh you the best of luck :)

Adan Valdez

adanvaldez.com

Adan Valdez
adanvaldez.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
322 28 131

Hi there, 

I took a close look at your site and the one issue that I noticed is that the site does not really give a customer an idea of the product that you are offering. 

Most of the customers, when browsing around the sites, look for simplest way of shopping. They do expect the shopowner to have everything prepared and layed out in front of them. 

At first sight, it looks like you are selling paintings, but when you go over to the collection page it only shows 2. 

The Instagram that you have, makes it seem like people can order graphic printings and get them shipped to them.

As a solution, I would recommend embedding the video from your Instagram (in the image below) on to the homepage maybe even as a banner so that a customer sees the product right away. 

As a product image, you could use a photo if the frame itself, how it looks and functions. And then the graphics, since they are substitute items. 

Aside from that, the site is neat, the loading time is short and the design is on point. 

Screenshot_2.png

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1755 111 382

Hey Beauxframes,

A newsletter should be added to keep customers updated regarding the latest discounts and promotions. Some other points to remember are as follows:

1. The logo also needs to be reworked with different font styles and color combinations.
  2. You need to add some more products to improve store variety and grab more customer traffic.
  3. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  4. More social links need to be added for better customer association.
  5. Testimonials need to be added to help in building customer trust and relationships.
  6. Offer discounts as well for better customer engagement.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope your visitor traffic soon gets converted to permanent customers.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes