Feedback on My Store, Thank you

Daisyqiao
1 0 0

Hello everyone,

I just launched my website. Although I do not have a lot of products to start with, I would like to hear any feedback on my store, so I can improve.  It means so much and helps me a lot. I appreciate it very much. 

www.5shion.com

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey 5shion,

Keep the below-listed points in mind for optimizing your store:

• For a symmetric header look, shift the newsletter to the right of the footer links.
  • Utilize its space for adding an "Instagram gallery" suitable for better brand promotion.
  • "Customer Reviews" are a mark of their trust and belief on a particular brand. Hence, you need to add reviews to strengthen brand value.
  • Yotpo is an amazing assistant tool with the most advanced solutions for customer reviews, visual marketing, loyalty, and referrals.
  • Want your site to be identified better! Adding a favicon is the recommended solution.
  • Engage some "Featured or Bestsellers" for site popularity.
  • The most popular way of coming in the mind and sight of the customers is through Social Media. Hence, the addition of Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter business pages to your site footer would be beneficial for a better customer association.  
  • "About 5shion" should briefly describe about the store's origin, mission, and ideas to succeed, which is missing.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope my suggestions are useful to you.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes