Feedback on My Store volans.us

2 0 0

my website volans.us  

I have traffic but Most of the time people visit my website, browse the pages and leave without shopping or even adding to the cart. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some are shot with a white vs black background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

3. Add links to your footer for return/refund, contact us, and shipping policy. I would also remove these from your main menu and use the main menu to link to your collection pages

Product Page Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. Create a sizing chart page and link to this new page from your product pages and in the footer. 

3. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. Some products I saw had only 1 or 2 images

4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO.

5. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together and make it look consistent

6. Remove the sponsored section and add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi stayola,

General

• It might be a good idea to create a logo for your business! Having a professional logo makes your brand stand out and more memorable. There are many great free tools that you can use to make one, such as Hatchful.
  • Increase the visibility of your collections will make it easier for your visitors to navigate your store. The easier they can find the products, the higher the chance they will make a purchase.
  • I recommend putting the Shipping Return Policy and the Privacy Policy in the footer menu. It is good information to have and your customers should definitely have easy access to it, however, it isn't a very common thing that is needed. So in that case I would put it in the footer so it doesn't clutter up the main menu.

Homepage

• Adding text right on to your slider images so that when a visitor lands on your page there is no question what they're looking at.
  • Your slider images should be the same size and orientation so that they flow well.
  • You can add a live chat section instead of Facebook messenger, which is not at all suggested. It could be really irritating to go to messenger and fill credentials just for clearing some doubts.
  • Your store doesn't have any social media icons/buttons/links. I suggest you have them at least on the footer menu. You'd be pleasantly surprised at how many people will check your links out.

Product

• Product descriptions need to do more than simply describe the product. Product descriptions need to sell your products! Your customers should feel like they need that product after reading your product description.
  • No related product list. It is very helpful in improving your cross sales so i suggest provide featured collections or related product list.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1151 57 343

Hi Stayola! Maggie, Shopify Partner here :)

The main thing affecting your conversion is a lack of link to your shopping page in the top menu. It means that people who land on a different page than your homepage, won't be able to view your products and purchase anything. Make sure to fix that by adding a 'Shop' link to your top navigation and linking to your collections:

Screen Shot 2019-05-07 at 05.02.30.png

Also, the sliding images on the homepage are in different heights - so when they slide, they push the website content below up and down the page, which is affecting your browsing experience, and eventually, sales.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know :)

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify SEO expert

Rock Paper Copy

maggie@rockpapercopy.info

Learn how to run insanely profitable online store from day #1 | Join the Masterclass: http://www.rockpapercopy.com/shopify-masterclass/

0 Likes