Feedback on My Store

Tourist
6 1 0

I have made two sales after tons of traffic to my store. I don't know if it is my store, my ads on Facebook and Google, or bad products. I need a honest assessment on store and products so I can try and find the root cause of my low conversions. Your time and help would be greatly appreciated!

Store: https://www.gogos-retail.store/

0 Likes
Your store looks adorable and you have a defined niche, perfect. In the case of a lot of traffic and low conversion rate [sales], I'd recommend looking into your ads. Perhaps they are not optimized to send the most relevant traffic. Remember that Facebook ads are initially good for building awareness for your brand - you can then monetize with retargeting ads.  Make sure to define your audience better, keep experimenting with different interests, different ad objectives, different images, text, CTAs. It's also a good idea to collect email addresses as soon as you can on your website - this way you will stay in touch with your visitors and convert later on. People rarely buy on the first visit to a new store, so it's important to stay in touch with them. Right now people need 16 different interactions with a brand before they convert, and a newsletter is a great option to stay within their radar, so you're on their mind next time they're shopping for baby products. Hope it helps. 
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
435 19 51

Hey! I just went through your store here are my suggestions.

1. My first thought when viewing your storefront is that it looks very professional, clean and is easy to navigate - these aspects can be very beneficial when driving traffic and getting new or repeat customers. Not only is your theme aesthetically pleasing, but so is your logo. The white background and crisp bold font go nicely with your product images and make them stand out.
  2. Provide contact information throughout your site, including an About Us page. Don’t act like you’re hiding from your customers; that will hardly make them more trusting! 
  3. Get a favicon.
  4. Delay the pop-up. Let your customers go through your store first. 
  5. Create an engaging and interactive website. I see engagement missing in your store. 

If you are having traffic but low sales this means you might be having a high bounce rate. It’s good to display testimonials on the homepage and add Q&A to establish authority and influence visitors with user-generated content. Turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews, ratings, and Q&A. You can have a review button on the homepage which makes it easier for customers to review and go through them. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like visiting your store, signing up, follow or share on social media, allowing for push notifications, reviews and many more. This will entice your customers and help you to get more email subscribers, push subscribers, collect more reviews. They will come again to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points which will double the sales. This is how you can increase conversions and sales.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
238 26 50

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've really enjoyed browsing your store. You've done some really great work! I have some suggestions that you could consider implementing on your site:

• In terms of user experience, I always hate landing on a website and getting bombarded with popups. I'd recommend prioritizing which are most important and delaying or getting rid of the others entirely. 
  • Your landing page is super pleasant otherwise. I would love to see a few quotes from happy customers sprinkled through the site, which will add to customer confidence in buying from your business. 
  • I would add an About Us to your site too. You can read about the merits of a persuasive About Us here
  • The product photography on the site is a little blurry. Would it be possible to take your own high-resolution product photography? 

In terms of marketing, how exactly are you running your ads? Perhaps the traffic you are receiving isn't the correct sort of traffic for your niche. Have you tried working with influencers? They have a ready-made audience and might be more suitable while you test your products. 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
488 25 99

Hi @eej2148517 

Overall I think your shopify store looks pretty good, But I noticed a couple of things that you might consider adding.

I wasn't able to find a blog. A blog could be used to drive more traffic to your store, and you could also use it to recommend potential products that your customer could buy.

Did you think about adding reviews. It would be good to add reviews for your products. Think about it when was the last time you bought a product without reading the reviews first? I think you should definitely add some reviews.

After carefully reviewing I don't see a FAQ section. Customers often times will want a lot of information before they make a decision to purchase. Adding an FAQ section with information about things like shipping rates, returns, and anything else relevant can help your customer more easily make a decision to purchase

One thing to consider is adding social media links. Adding social media for your store can go a long way in fostering a brand

You might consider adding an always visible buy button. The buy button is probably the most important button in your entire store and you need to make sure that your customer can always easily find it. If your customer needs to scroll all they waaay back up after reading your descriptions, they are more likely not to buy from you. A lot of people are very busy, and every extra step that you add is another reason why they might not want to buy from you. I recommend adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales . It can help you make sure your buy button is always within a thumbs reach for your customer.

Did you think about adding a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

But seriously your store is actually really great, and I think just a few minor tweaks could really go a long way.

P.S. I created an email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course, after reviewing a bunch of stores I noticed that there are a few tips that might help, and I created an email list to help with it.

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes