Feedback on My Store

Highlighted
2 0 0

Please checkout my new store and give any feedback you can?

www.amlufoods.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

I love peanut butter and order mines from New Zealand, Fix & Fogg, and look forward to each oder. You have a great design but some tweaks can make it even better. 

Homepage Feedback

1. The images below "why argan oil?" don't load for me. I tried a few browsers.. so I would check that out

2. There tons of empty space on your homepage that you could cut and still have tons of space. Also I think that if your branding brown...does everything on your site need to be brown? I think you have went overboard and adde to much brown to your site, which means your branding does not pop as much as it could.

3. There are 3 or 4 fonts and font sizes on your homepage. Try to use only a few fonts and font sizes to keep it simple and consistent from a branding POV

4. Your footer links don't stand out. Based on all my design feedback, I would work with a designer that has a strong background in ecom to help take your store up a level

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure all your product images are the same colour. This is going to help tie your site together

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes

Why should I buy your Nut Butter over my normal brand ? 

Hi @amlufoods 

One of the most important parts of selling a product like this is trying to convert your visitors from there normal brand they buy. A few ways to do this is by having awesome images that give the visitor a good feeling about your product. Build a connection with them also if possible. 

Website

It's important to build out your website so its easy to navigate and flows well. If you don't do this most people might bounce of your website before they can see or even think to buy your awesome nut butter.

Overall I love the banner image on the home page. I'll also send you a very detailed review in the next couple of minutes so look out for that. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates  

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 434

Hey Amlufoods,

The first visit to the store was quite awesome, but still, it needs improvement. These points will surely help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. Would love to see more social connectivity to the footer for engaging them.
  2. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for e-commerce.
  3. Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

4. For engaging new customers, you can add a section of best-selling products.
  5. Please add some more blogs for better clarity.
  6. Add customer testimonials as well.
  7. Also, You have only 1 product . Therefore, add a few more to expand your store.
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  8. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

9. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
485 27 99

Hi @amlufoods 

Really good job on launching your store. I think there isn't a ton to change, but I'm going to nitpick anyways, because there is always room for improvement :D.

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find reviews. If you add reviews it will help keep your customers on your site. If your customer needs to leave your site to do research on a product they might not come back, adding reviews can help with that.

You might consider adding social media links. Adding social media accounts for your store can help you better advertise. If you have a lot of followers on your facebook or instagram, it can create some social proof, and help more people buy from you.

Also I noticed that you don't have a blog. A blog could be used to drive more traffic to your store, and you could also use it to recommend potential products that your customer could buy.

I wasn't able to find a FAQ section. Customers often times will want a lot of information before they make a decision to purchase. Adding an FAQ section with information about things like shipping rates, returns, and anything else relevant can help your customer more easily make a decision to purchase

You know your store is actually quite good, and I think with just a bit of love and care, you will be able to really succeed.

By the way, I created an email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course (I'm not selling anything) that might help you optimize your store.

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes