Feedback on My Store

Solved
Highlighted
7 0 0

I am mostly selling stationeries and girls' extra stuffs for daily lifestyle like tote bags, makeup bags and might consider adding more items related to girls' lifestyle. 

But I am confused and not sure if too much items can tend to be so clustered up. Please do give feedbacks on my store. So far, I am gaining only like up to 10 or 15 viewers each day.

I have used Facebook ads and they do not help much.

Any ideas on getting traffic and conversions?

Thank you!

https://girl-her-lifestyle.myshopify.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1009 43 122

Dear gurl94,

Congratulations for your store.

Hope Few suggestions will help you:

1. Optimize your store loading speed for Mobile

2. Run your ads at least for 1 month and optimize your ads as per targeted customers,locations etc.

3. Do content marketing

4. Do some SEO

5. Work on social media 

6. Make your brand first

There are other areas you need to work. Need help? please meet our expert here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/enquiry

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Get Free Store Audit Report
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
1498 93 331

Hey Girl-her-lifestyle,

Traffic is arriving which surely means visitors are attracted to your store. However, due to the below-mentioned flaws, they might not have found your store appealing. So, you can work on them to make your store better and up to the mark.

1. Favicon-(which is the main representation of a store) is missing.
  2. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  3. Add some more blogs to explain better.
  4. Add some social links to enhance connectivity.
  5. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

Hope your store gets more traffic and sales in the days to come.

Neha;) 

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
7 0 0
Wow! Thank you for fast reply comment and suggestions! Thank you!:)
0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0
Thank you for your suggestions!!!
0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0
What will actually make a store look appealing? Thank you!:)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1498 93 331

My pleasure! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes