Feedback on My Store

Solved
1 0 0

Hello, 

I'm new to this shopify ecommerce business and would like some feedback on my store. Can someone with the higher level of expertise in this area give me feedback on how I can improve my site and to get the right customers in to my store? My store is focus on kids decor area. Please visit my site at www.kidswallstation.com 

Thank you and any feedback is welcome!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1021 59 220

Hey Kidswallstation,

Though the product images of your store are quite beautiful and unique yet, your store lags some basic important features which are quite crucial for grabbing more and more sales and conversions. My suggestions for store improvement are as follows: 

1. The newsletter occupies a lot of space. Place it in the footer instead.
  2. Utilize the newsletter space for adding Instagram images for better brand promotion.
  3. Favicon is missing, which is quite important.
  4. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  5. Adding some more social links would help in enhancing connectivity.
  6. Proper discounts need to be added for better customer engagement.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8.  Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparqs Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope store optimization provides you with a lot more success.

Neha ;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like

Success.

Tourist
61 6 19

Hi there, 

First impression of your site is very positive. I respect how you make it clear of what you are offering right away. Confused customers is a very common thing especially when it comes to having a unique design along with clear information. 

Lets go section by section and overview the most important parts that affect customer experience a lot: 

Homepage 

It is a face of your business in online space. Everything you have there, needs to be accurate and understandable. You can even use paid page builders there to make the best first impression possible. 

-Since it is a kid's store, you can take advantage of that and make the wording more fun and creative. Simply rename the "Collection list" to "What your heart desires" or something like that, the point is to make is personalized to your niche. 

-Using the same container size is a great way to go. You started the page body from a wide image, you can keep the same sizing for all the sections below. 

Do not add more images though, just expand the size:) 

-I recommend using the most of the footer menu. That is a space that people go for additional information, and that is where most of the merchants keep the Subscription box, meaning that your visitors will most likely go there as well. 

Customer service 

1)The page loading speed seems to a major issue.

Screenshot_16.png

Make more research on that, take a look on CSS that is not being used, use lazy load to optimize the speed. 

For enhancing customer experience, I suggest using our app Growave  It has over 10 features and does not affect your page loading speed. 

2) The font size on the site is small and a little faded. I understand that you want to keep your site as neat as possible, however people tend to ignore information in smaller fonts. 

I think that is all what I can think of right now. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you if so please let me know by liking the post or marking it as a solution. 

Good luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here
1 Like