Feedback on My Store

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi all,

It is my first online store and I am trying to setup in proper way. I am trying facebook ads to bring traffic to my store but not getting any sales. I will appreciate any feedback on how can I improve my store and also start getting sales. My store URL is;

https://www.newideasshop.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Cancel Facebook Ads ASAP 

Hi @zahoorhussain 

Right now your website just isn't set up to do well with Facebook ads. So it's just a waist. 

You want someone to get a great feeling on your website. 

• Awesome Images 
  • Easy Site Navigation 
  • Show you care 
  • Don't look like you only care about sales 
  • Great experience on mobile phone 

Also your theme isn't right. Here is a link to a review I did of an awesome free theme. Check it out 

https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/blogs/shopify/1-shopify-free-theme

Shopify is all a learning curve and if you keep putting in the work you will work it out. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey New Ideas Shop,

I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce. Login, when added, should be placed beside the cart and search bar for a more systematic header look. Some other major improvements to be done are as follows:

1. The logo is quite plain, needs to be improved. Try adding some graphics and different color combinations and font styles for a more bold and unique look.
  2. "Contact Us" and "About Us" section should also be a part of the main menu to ensure it looks complete.
  3. "About Us" section is quite basic. Try adding something interesting to grab more customer attention.
  4. The newsletter should be shifted to the footer instead for a more structured footer view.
  5. Footer links should be placed to the left, newsletter to the right while social links should be placed below the footer links and the newsletter.
  6. Try adding Instagram images for better brand promotion to utilize the newsletter space.
  7. Use the header template for highlighting some specific discount offers as well apart from free shipping.
  8. Seperate "Sale" section should be created for all discounted items.
  9. Testimonials are a must for better brand awareness and familiarity.
  10. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  11. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish your store starts getting loads of sales very soon.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
46 0 1

Hey,

I had a chance to look at your store and found it very interesting,  you have quite a variety of products.

On way to get traffic to your website is that you can start with Google ads for different categories serving different audiences. For example =you can have separate ad campaigns for  "beauty products", "jewelry" and "baby care products".

You can start with a low budget and then scale up accordingly. 

To reduce the hassle of running google ads you can also use Google Ads with smart shopping by AdNabu, which will take care of your Google ad campaigns.

You can download it here: https://apps.shopify.com/google-adwords-software-by-adnabu?surface_detail=adnabu&surface_inter_posit...

AdNabu helps E-commerce business power up their Google Ad Campaigns to increase their sales and reduce their cost per sale.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey @zahoorhussain 

You should make your store interactive for more conversions. Paid ads are the most effective source to drive traffic and a good amount of visitors to the store and for converting that traffic into sales, make sure your store is engaging enough to entice your customers to convert the traffic into paying customers.

- Give Loyalty points and rewards to the customers. You can give loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

- Use Email marketing, customer segmentation which will help you to send targeted emails with workflow automation. It will help you to increase conversions and sales. Add a newsletter pop-up.

- Add web push notification to send updates to your customers even when they are not on your store.

- Start a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

These strategies will help you to convert your traffic into paying customers and will reduce the bounce rate.

If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes