Please review my site.

Honest and straight up advice please!

www.missmistyboutique.com

Cheers!

LuckyDanny
Shopify Partner
265 47 161

Hi missmisty1!

First of all, I enjoy your site. The branding colors are playful, fun and inviting.

Let’s start with your homepage.
A few quick things to consider:

• Add a CTA to your heading images and test to see if limiting it to just two (Win a free diffuser and your April sale) is better received than all four of your images.
  • You need to include your email address on the site. I’ve seen it several times linked to your contact page, but it’s good to give customers options. 
  • Speaking of your contact form, this would be a great time to use form analytics. Form analytics tells you how people engage or abandon certain fields. Phone number fields tend to have the highest abandonment rate. Considering the items you sell, it doesn’t feel necessary. 
  •  Add live chat to answer questions while your visitors are still on your site. 

Your website, especially your homepage, could benefit from heatmaps to see where people are clicking (or not) and how far they are scrolling. You can test removing different elements (i.e., your new arrivals collection). 

Navigation
This is where I see most of your changes being made. Heatmaps would show you which collections in your menu bar are receiving the most clicks. You can answer questions like:

•  Would it be better to segment the products and have it as a drop-down instead of All Products?
  •  Do people care about new arrivals, or are they more interested in going to the Sale or Best Sellers? 
  • Should you remove About Us and Contact Us from the header to feature it only in the footer? 

While I like your All Products option, it’s difficult to find what I’m looking for. I can’t see just the oils or filter it to view just the humidifier diffusers. It became difficult for customers to get to the products they want to buy.

This is where session recordings come into play. Recordings are like a DVR for your website, so you would be able to watch visitors engaging with your website. What happened? What stopped them from making a purchase? 

Remember what I said about chat? This would be another great time to use it. If you set up auto invites, you could send an engaging chat invite to customers that meet certain criteria, such as staying on a certain page for 45 seconds or more. You’re actively reaching out to those customers who may be having issues. 

Engaging customers

Launch a poll to ask customers what they want to buy or if you’re missing a preferred payment method. Maybe you’ll find that people want a certain oil or diffuser that you aren’t selling. Maybe you find a major website hurdle you didn’t expect. 

Whatever it is, you’re giving your customers a chance to engage with you and give you valuable feedback. Lucky Orange has polls, chat, heatmaps, session recordings and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month. 

You are doing so well, MissMisty1! Keep up the great work. I know that a little insight from visitor behavior is really going to take your store to the next level. 

Good luck!

Cheers - Danny

Proud to be a Shopify Plus Partner

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3005 173 549

Hey @missmisty1,

Really a great store. I would recommend you to display testimonials on the homepage. Also, you can make your store more engaging by adding a loyalty reward program, start using loyalty programs for customers for every action they take on your store. A loyalty program entices your visitors to keep engaged with your product and website. In Fact, you can give rewards and loyalty points to your store visitors when they "allow" your push notification opt-in, sign up, leave a review or when they share your store on social media and a lot of other activities. This will help you to convert your visitors into customers and will retain them for a longer duration.

Add a referral program. It helps in increasing engagement and strengthens your online presence and increases the chances of potential revenue. A customer who refers a friend is likely to visit your website more frequently to either claim rewards or even just discuss a product with others. The more often a customer returns to your site, the more items they tend to purchase.

Add a Livechat to make sure you never lose any of your customers.

If you would like to implement these tools in your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is fully integrated. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

@missmisty1 

I just had a look at your website. Good work! below are some of my thoughts:

I like your homepage flow and product page. Good to see that you have write a review sections on product page.

Sticky Header:  To give a better navigation experience to the user you can create sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. Also, reduce the header height, it should be less.

Use Videos To Engage Your Audience: It's worth to add brand video, or short clip on the features of the product to engage the visitor.

Show Off Trust Signals and Customer Testimonials to boost conversion: Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customers trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision. 

Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is 34. It should be 65-70. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

mis.png

Scroll Back to Top Button: You can create a scroll top button to take a user at the top of the website to improve your website’s overall user experience. 

Social Media: Integrating more social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Create social media pages for your business helps to reach more customers. Social media make your business visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with your new and existing users. 

Live Chat Support. Integrate live chat support on your website.  A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers.

I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank You!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes