Feedback on My Store :)

kaleclothingco
Tourist
7 0 4

We've been around for around 6 months now and we've been making pretty steady sales. Our main goal to fix about our site is the cohesiveness, and we were planning to filter everything the same. However I'm not sure if that's the right way to go. If anyone has any other ideas, or contributions I would love to hear them!!

0 Likes
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
984 103 161

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us.

We'd be happy to provide some feedback on your site! Would you mind sharing a link to your store so we can take a look? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

Hi 

Regards,

Jasper
Mokool Support

Download our Notifications app for FREE to help store owners through Covid-19 - Notifications By Mokool
0 Likes
kaleclothingco
Tourist
7 0 4

Hi there! Yes so sorry about that. The link is shopkaleclothing.com or kalekreations.com

0 Likes

Hello @kaleclothingco ,

I just had a look at your store, it looks really great, there are few suggestions from my side, hope that helps you

• Try to add SEO friendly titles for your products so that it will be very helpful in marketing your products.
  • I have also noticed that there are no trust badges at the checkout page, adding trust badges makes the customers know that your site is safe to shop and their personal information will be secured and also they are safe at checkout.
  • I found that there are only fewer products in your store, add more products in the collection so that your customers will have a lot of options to select and purchase.

Hope our feedback helps you,

Regards,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
418 9 69

Hi @kaleclothingco 

Trust you are doing good. I am Vinod from Bombay India.  Digital Marketing Consultant by profession.

Please see my feed back

1. The domain - shopkaleclothing.com is getting redirected to kalekreations.com - do you have 2 stores or one ?

2. Add proper product description on product detail pages

3. Are you drop shipping the products if yes please confirm if its from Local USA or Out From USA.

4. Under Jewelry Category on your store i see "Sweat pants"
see URL - https://kalekreations.com/collections/jewlery

5. Please remove accept terms and conditions on cart page keep it on checkout page.

6. You have excellent collection of clothing products.

7. Text is very huge on https://kalekreations.com/pages/ambassador-program - make it look professionals.

Let me know if you need any further help o any questions in mind.

Before you spend $$$ on marketing please work on above.

Thanks

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
984 103 161

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I can see that you received some excellent feedback so far from the Community which is great to see! 

• There are some sections in your footer that are placed under featured collections, but are in fact important pages like the About Us. 
  • The product photography could be themed a little better, have you considered some in house product photography? 
  • Do you have social media accounts for the business? You should add them to your site! 
  • Have you considered creating some video content to really bring the site to life? 
  • The Kale Stand image when I click on the link is far too large and takes up too much real estate, I recommend making this significantly smaller for UX purposes. 

Overall, I would suggest wittling the site down as much as possible to its most essential components that are all geared toward oprimizing sales. If it's there, and doesn't contribute to sales, get rid of it! This will gradually declutter the site, and streamline your customers experience. 

How are you planning to market the business?

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Zabu
Shopify Partner
67 2 13

Hey @kaleclothingco 

Congrats on your store , i really like teh collection of clothing and accessories that you got for display , I've gone through your store completely , and Ive some design suggestions to give .

1. love what you have down with the landing page , you got the main things right , add more pictures on the slideshow , maybe showing some offers of the products that might be on sale.

2. include banners with links taht go to specific products , can be highloghts of the day 
3. might need to check up on the catalog page , soe products are coming mixed with the jewelley page 
4. make sure the flow is complete from which the user comes into the site an dthe makes a purchase , the checkout needs to be more safe and secure to build trust for teh customer. 
5.Add Product labels to your store , it can easily increase your sales , ill leave a link to an app that an help you with that .

Stay Safe
Zabu

https://apps.shopify.com/modemagic?utm_source=shopify_community&utm_medium=store_feedback&utm_campai...

Increasing Sales one Sticker at a time
https://apps.shopify.com/modemagic
0 Likes
celinam
Tourist
9 0 2

Hi @kaleclothingco 

The products on your site are great. Here are some key areas you could improve on to help turn visitors into customers:

• Home page (Could flow better by having popular products on scroll and adding customer reviews)
  • Product page (some product descriptions are a bit short it should have all the information about the product on the page) 
  • Mobile friendly (50-90% of visitors will be on mobile so need to focus on optimising this)

Helpful Videos 

Here are some links to videos that could help you out:

Hope the feedback helps. Reach out if you need anymore help. 

Cheers,

Celina

0 Likes