We've been around for around 6 months now and we've been making pretty steady sales. Our main goal to fix about our site is the cohesiveness, and we were planning to filter everything the same. However I'm not sure if that's the right way to go. If anyone has any other ideas, or contributions I would love to hear them!!
Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us.
We'd be happy to provide some feedback on your site! Would you mind sharing a link to your store so we can take a look?
Hello @kaleclothingco ,
I just had a look at your store, it looks really great, there are few suggestions from my side, hope that helps you
Hope our feedback helps you,
Trust you are doing good. I am Vinod from Bombay India. Digital Marketing Consultant by profession.
Please see my feed back
1. The domain - shopkaleclothing.com is getting redirected to kalekreations.com - do you have 2 stores or one ?
2. Add proper product description on product detail pages
3. Are you drop shipping the products if yes please confirm if its from Local USA or Out From USA.
4. Under Jewelry Category on your store i see "Sweat pants"
see URL - https://kalekreations.com/collections/jewlery
5. Please remove accept terms and conditions on cart page keep it on checkout page.
6. You have excellent collection of clothing products.
7. Text is very huge on https://kalekreations.com/pages/ambassador-program - make it look professionals.
Let me know if you need any further help o any questions in mind.
Before you spend $$$ on marketing please work on above.
Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I can see that you received some excellent feedback so far from the Community which is great to see!
Overall, I would suggest wittling the site down as much as possible to its most essential components that are all geared toward oprimizing sales. If it's there, and doesn't contribute to sales, get rid of it! This will gradually declutter the site, and streamline your customers experience.
How are you planning to market the business?
Congrats on your store , i really like teh collection of clothing and accessories that you got for display , I've gone through your store completely , and Ive some design suggestions to give .
1. love what you have down with the landing page , you got the main things right , add more pictures on the slideshow , maybe showing some offers of the products that might be on sale.
2. include banners with links taht go to specific products , can be highloghts of the day
3. might need to check up on the catalog page , soe products are coming mixed with the jewelley page
4. make sure the flow is complete from which the user comes into the site an dthe makes a purchase , the checkout needs to be more safe and secure to build trust for teh customer.
5.Add Product labels to your store , it can easily increase your sales , ill leave a link to an app that an help you with that .
The products on your site are great. Here are some key areas you could improve on to help turn visitors into customers:
Here are some links to videos that could help you out:
Hope the feedback helps. Reach out if you need anymore help.