I created my website couple month ago and started advertising on FB and IG. Although the store is getting good amount of traffic and reached checkouts, there are no conversions at all! I would appreciate any advice you can give me, thanks in advance.
Right now I can only point out things I see, but it literally could be anything and it doesn't necessarily have to be with the design of your website.
In fact, I quite like your website. It seems fast, the items have reviews, it is clean, simple and straight forward. It's hard to see I went through the purchase steps, without buying anything and it works well.
My advice is to start tracking your data and then make the changes and see if it impacts your metrics. You need to look at it from different perspectives not just conversion rate, but bounce rate, time on page, cart abandonment rate, and product detail view rate at the minimum to understand what can be improved. We could look at where the traffic comes from and why.
If you would like, I can provide a free analytics consultation which involves:
If you are interested in working with me and getting some consultation just send me your email in a private message and we can work together more efficiently via email.
If you have any questions, I'm open to being fully transparent. I'm really just looking for some positive reviews for my app.
Hello @Chakveta ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
"Receiving site traffic, but, no sales is a very common scenario". The major reason being "improper site layout". Keep the below-listed points in mind to improve the same:
All the best!
Hi @Chakveta welcome to Shopify family
I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share:
1. The logo on the banner is not visible as the color contrast of both the logo and banner is the same lighten the color of banner so that the logo should be visible.
2. Engage the audience by writing blogs with good titles and posting them on different social media platforms. This will give an impression on the customer that you are the master of knowledge. They will look up to you for further information.
3. Attach social media accounts to the footer menu and promote your brand on different social media platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook. This will solidify your brand on digital platforms as social media is the norm.
4. Bring About Us and Contact Us page to the header menu as this will show why you are unique from others in the market.
5. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
(Attaching one of your product image as a reference)
I hope this helps!
Your store looks incredible. I always use anime wallpapers on my computer and cell phone. You ever thought about adding JDM products to your store? I used to sell JDM car parts on craigslist and ebay (universal racing steering wheels, intake, headers, mufflers, etc.)
The reason I suggest it is because 1. Its related to anime and 2. JDM sells
Pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.
Hi @Chakveta .
Welcome to Shopify family and I wish you sucess and good luck with your store!
It is really great that you have started to sell cool anime items. Nowadays, I meet a lot of anime lovers, who are getting crazy about it and are ready to buy everything that is related to anime.
The first thing that I have noticed at your store - that font of the text is not readable, especially because of the color. The background image of the homepage is very intensive, so I suggest you to either change it, or to change the color and font of the text. For user, it is hard to read the text, and eyes are getting tired very fast.
Secondly, make navigation process easier- add "Homepage" button and "About Us" page - for customers it is very important to know from whom they are buying items, whom they are going to trust and purchase items.
I love your review widgets on your product pages - it is great that customers can leave reviews and rate the product after purchase. What I can suggest to you, is that you can reward them with points, that they can redeem or give disocunts(or free shipping), and push them more to leave reviews. Also, loyalty and rewards feature, make your users to make a lot of actions on your store site and to earn points. Instead of making sale, it is better to give discounts for the actions to active users.
I suggest to add more product description, use some keywords, so it will increase your CEO.
Add wishlist page -since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc.
Once more, good luck!