Feedback on My Store

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi everyone,

I just completed my set up and need some feedback before running ads.  I am excited to join this community.  Please take a look at https://seamsnyc.myshopify.com/

Thank you!

Sara

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
216 4 16

Hi @SaraC  I just checked your store and this is too much basic and simple so before running, ads try to make this store professional and eye-catchy that can attract customers unoptimized and unprofessional store is one of the main reason of failure in online business there are lot's of things to do in this store logo favicon proper alignment collections and many more if you have any difficulties in making a professional store so don't be worry I am 24/7 available for your help I am an experienced and professional Shopify developer so if interested please do mail me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com. Thanks and Best Regards  

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on the store or want a complete speed optimization? Hire me.
Need a dropshipping expert or wants to alive your dead dropshipping store?
Feel free to contact me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @SaraC,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. Firstly, I want to congrats on your store.

But now it's quite basic, simple and lack of information. I think before you start an ads, you should edit a little bit. 

I have some comments on your home page. I hope it helps.

1.  Add a favicon to your store.

Screen Shot 2020-11-16 at 08.38.04.png

Although it's small, it makes your store unique. You can check this tutorial here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add...

2. The header

- Add more content to menu navigation

Your header is quite poor. Now it only has a link to home and a link to your all products. Customers can want to know what kind of product you are having (I see you have jacket, dress) or they want to know more about you and your business (through About us page) and your store's policy (refund, shipping...). These information also help your store more professional and reliable.

- Make the header sticky

Sticky header helps customers easily access to menu navigation and see all products or other pages you're having although they scroll down or up on your page.

PageFly - ecommerce conversion rate optimization solution for Shopify 2020-11-02 13-02-09.png

Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.

3. The banner

The CTA (Call-to-action) button is hard to see because it blends with the background. You should consider making it bigger and more highlight. The ATC button on the banner is very critical and it is a primary one.

SeamsNYC 2020-11-16 08-51-05.png

You should also find a more high-quality image for your banner.

Your site has too much text and when it is put on a background image, it is hard to see and makes users uncomfortable. 

SeamsNYC 2020-11-16 08-58-59.png

You can create 2-part layout, a part for the image and another part for text and button. 

You can see an example here:

PageFly - ecommerce conversion rate optimization solution for Shopify 2020-11-16 09-01-33.png

- Separate your products to different categories to show customers the kind of product you're selling. This helps them have an overview about your products and easily find the product they want.

- Use the product list and product details to show more details about your products instead of using image gallery this this:

SeamsNYC 2020-11-16 09-08-59.png

6. The footer

- Add more link: shipping policy, refund policy...

- Add social media link if possible: Facebook, Instagram...

To get more tips to personalize your home page, you can check this article.

You can consider using a Shopify app builder to do more customization to your page. This is the app I'm working on - PageFly. This app helps you easily customize your any Shopify page and make it more attractive.

If you find my comment useful, you can like it. Have a great day!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get
more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
744 17 204

Hi @SaraC !

I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
247 9 73

Hey there! @SaraC here's what I'd like to suggest -

1. You need to re-work your logo. Your header space is occupying a lot of extra space due to the current logo you have. 

2. Instead of making a collage on your homepage, you can go for a carousel form - upload 3-4 images and let customers flick the images!

3. You can shift the Privacy policy page down to the footer menu and restrict the header menu to the categories you're offering. 

4. Instead of a fixed cart button, you can come up with a dynamic button that moves along with the user's navigation.

5. One-liner product descriptions are not SEO friendly. Try and come up with a compelling product copy including keywords.

6. To increase the visibility of your store, you can come up with a blog section and through informative blogs, you can have visibility on the internet and at the same time, you're giving customers another chance to visit your store time and again! 

I've written a blog on how to manage your Shopify business better than your competition. I've sure it's going to help you out. Let me know if we can be of any help to you!

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
34 1 11

Hey @SaraC

I hope you’re doing well.

Your store looks really great, you did really well on the visuals of the store. I like the homepage and the flow. Furthermore, I visited the products and found that their descriptions are either copied or not unique. 

According to Google, if your products have common or copied descriptions your products will not rank high in the search rating sometimes they don’t even show up in the search results. 

Also about your product titles, they look very simple i.e. just the product name but a good product title should have all the essential qualities of the product in the title. And also they help in improving the overall SEO of your store. Take Amazon’s product titles for example they are informative and always show up on top in search results.

Lastly, I would like to talk about your store’s On-Page SEO rating which is really bad. If you wish to make your store more visible and reachable you should have a high SEO rating. Your SEO rating is a combined rating of how well your store will perform in search results higher the score higher the chances of being on the top result. You can improve it by making your Titles and Product description SEO optimized. Other than your product title and descriptions, the most important factor which affects your SEO rating is Meta Description, it's really important and most of the stores don't pay enough attention to it and then complain about the less traffic and conversions. 

Meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. The meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions.

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. 

I hope this helps.

Have a nice day

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1442 73 244

Hello @SaraC, I hope you are doing well! your store is currently unavailable. Please check it.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes