Feedback on My Store

Solved
missionttw
7 0 0

Hello Shopify community! Would love feedback on my store. New to e-commerce...positive vibes always welcomed!

Any help with choosing the best buy now pay later solution would be great! Thanks

missionttw.com

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1003 138 329

Hey @missionttw,

Before I get into my feedback, I wanted to let you know that we are giving away prizes every week leading up to Christmas. Prizes include things like custom logos and favicons, custom store banners, one hour of store tweaks and for one lucky person, we are giving away a complete store re-design. To get your entry in, all you need to do is sign up for our email newsletter. Oh, and we are giving away FREE Christmas store banners and pop up graphics automatically to everyone who signs up.

Now, onto my feedback..

First, I'd recommend tweaking your homepage a bit. I'd remove the "About" section that you have at the bottom since that is already on a separate page.

The hair grade difference text is very useful and important but I think it will get missed on the homepage. I'd recommend adding that somewhere within your product descriptions, ie. Which hair grade should I choose?

On your homepage you have it oganized into Classic Curls, Sleek  Straight and etc. Once a person leaves the homepage they can no longer see those links so I'd recommend that instead of "Shop All Products" that you have those options organized into a dropdown menu as well.

My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. We see it a lot, store owners get plenty of traffic but no sales and they are left discouraged and frustrated. Definitely don't want that for you so please do watch this video:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2825 176 476

Dear missionttw,

Congratulations for your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust

mspace.png

• Improve your logo
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Header and footer can be more better
  • Open social profiles at footer at new tab and remove "Powered by Shopify"
  • Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Do Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, instagram store, google search console
  • Product page layout needs to improve

Example of the product page:

productpage1.pngprodutpage2.png

• Do SEO
0 Likes

Hello,

I observed a few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> You can use the open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on the grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> Use All gallery image sizes are equal.
-> I see one of your items in view page, the item contains only specifications you can add the description of items, An elegantly composed item description clarifies the advantages of the item and persuades the customer that they need the item as well as need it. Your item description is the one you need to catch their eye to in light of the fact that it can without much of a stretch pull in them and influence them to put in a request.
-> You can add the item reviews under the product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can Add a blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
missionttw
7 0 0

Thanks so much for your feedback. It was very specific. Do you offer this kind of service to make ecommerce site better?

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hello @missionttw, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:

- Add a call to action button in the first fold of the homepage.

- While clicking to bold body waves on the homepage, there's a 404 error.

- Instead of writing a big about us content on the homepage display only a few lines and then add a call to action button of 'read more' and redirect it to the about us page.

- The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New, trending, recently viewed- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale. You can send them an in-email review form to collect more reviews. It can be a site review or product review and you can give loyalty points for leaving a review, signing up, allowing for push notifications which will help you to collect more and more reviews. This is how you can retain your customers and retarget them. 

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Also, add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
missionttw
7 0 0
Thank you for your feedback. Do you offer web services that manages
ecommerce efficacy? If not who should I contact? What skills should I look
for?
0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @missionttw

My name is Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. I have spent time to look at your store and leave some constructive comments. 

I really appreciate that the store is clear enough for customer to understand and scan through. However, I believe things I mention bellow will help you to positively affect your sale volume. Hope that will give you some useful ideas.

1. You should make product categories the first level of the Main Navigation rather than putting them all on a catalog named Shop All Product. Showing categories on Main Navigation will allow your customers find products that fit their needs more effectively, instead of letting them go through many touch points before reaching the products they want.

1.png

2. The logo is too big anyway, it occupies too much space on your header. My recommendation for you is have a designer to create a .png logo for your store because it's really importance to your brand.

2.png

You should also reduce blank area to ultilize every space on your site. Show your customers more values at fewer scrolls and get good impression at very first seconds when they come to store.

3. Help your customers to see products' variations without accessing product detail page by creating swatches under product image. Another suggestion on this point: with fashion products, you can add Secondary Hover Image to show variations instead of using swatches.

You can consider to leave a BUY NOW button on the collection page and let them go directly to the check out page. This will reduce touch point until they complete the purchage. The more time customers have to consider, the more likely you will lose your sales.

4.png

To make your website more professional, please consider other features like:

• Live chat section for instant help
  • Previous customers' feedbacks
  • Show estimated delivery date on product page 
  • etc.

I hope these recommendations will help. The last thing, I recommend you to check out more latest tips to boost sales in this guide.  

If you find it difficult to make changes to your storefront, you may want to take a look at PageFly - this app helps you to build up store with no coding skill required, free subscription plan and 24/7 support.

If you find my suggestion helpful to you, please hit Like

Thank you. Have a nice day then!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

missionttw
7 0 0

Thank you so much!

0 Likes