Hello Shopify community! Would love feedback on my store. New to e-commerce...positive vibes always welcomed!
Any help with choosing the best buy now pay later solution would be great! Thanks
Solved! Go to the solution
Before I get into my feedback, I wanted to let you know that we are giving away prizes every week leading up to Christmas. Prizes include things like custom logos and favicons, custom store banners, one hour of store tweaks and for one lucky person, we are giving away a complete store re-design. To get your entry in, all you need to do is sign up for our email newsletter. Oh, and we are giving away FREE Christmas store banners and pop up graphics automatically to everyone who signs up.
Now, onto my feedback..
First, I'd recommend tweaking your homepage a bit. I'd remove the "About" section that you have at the bottom since that is already on a separate page.
The hair grade difference text is very useful and important but I think it will get missed on the homepage. I'd recommend adding that somewhere within your product descriptions, ie. Which hair grade should I choose?
On your homepage you have it oganized into Classic Curls, Sleek Straight and etc. Once a person leaves the homepage they can no longer see those links so I'd recommend that instead of "Shop All Products" that you have those options organized into a dropdown menu as well.
My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. We see it a lot, store owners get plenty of traffic but no sales and they are left discouraged and frustrated. Definitely don't want that for you so please do watch this video:
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!
Congratulations for your store!
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
Example of the product page:
I observed a few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.
-> You can use the open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on the grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> Use All gallery image sizes are equal.
-> I see one of your items in view page, the item contains only specifications you can add the description of items, An elegantly composed item description clarifies the advantages of the item and persuades the customer that they need the item as well as need it. Your item description is the one you need to catch their eye to in light of the fact that it can without much of a stretch pull in them and influence them to put in a request.
-> You can add the item reviews under the product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can Add a blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
Hello @missionttw, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:
- Add a call to action button in the first fold of the homepage.
- While clicking to bold body waves on the homepage, there's a 404 error.
- Instead of writing a big about us content on the homepage display only a few lines and then add a call to action button of 'read more' and redirect it to the about us page.
- The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New, trending, recently viewed- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale. You can send them an in-email review form to collect more reviews. It can be a site review or product review and you can give loyalty points for leaving a review, signing up, allowing for push notifications which will help you to collect more and more reviews. This is how you can retain your customers and retarget them.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
- Also, add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
This is an accepted solution.
My name is Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. I have spent time to look at your store and leave some constructive comments.
I really appreciate that the store is clear enough for customer to understand and scan through. However, I believe things I mention bellow will help you to positively affect your sale volume. Hope that will give you some useful ideas.
1. You should make product categories the first level of the Main Navigation rather than putting them all on a catalog named Shop All Product. Showing categories on Main Navigation will allow your customers find products that fit their needs more effectively, instead of letting them go through many touch points before reaching the products they want.
2. The logo is too big anyway, it occupies too much space on your header. My recommendation for you is have a designer to create a .png logo for your store because it's really importance to your brand.
You should also reduce blank area to ultilize every space on your site. Show your customers more values at fewer scrolls and get good impression at very first seconds when they come to store.
3. Help your customers to see products' variations without accessing product detail page by creating swatches under product image. Another suggestion on this point: with fashion products, you can add Secondary Hover Image to show variations instead of using swatches.
You can consider to leave a BUY NOW button on the collection page and let them go directly to the check out page. This will reduce touch point until they complete the purchage. The more time customers have to consider, the more likely you will lose your sales.
4. To make your website more professional, please consider other features like:
I hope these recommendations will help. The last thing, I recommend you to check out more latest tips to boost sales in this guide.
If you find it difficult to make changes to your storefront, you may want to take a look at PageFly - this app helps you to build up store with no coding skill required, free subscription plan and 24/7 support.
If you find my suggestion helpful to you, please hit Like.
Thank you. Have a nice day then!