Solved! Go to the solution
Good simple store, I suggest to invest in product photography, gather some social proof, add more information to your product descriptions. Re-word your return policy, etc... You said you have some visitors, you need to install google analytics, and a Facebook pixel to track those visitors.
Hope that helps if you need further info/ or help with tracking install, just google or Youtube or just let me know I will walk you through step by step.
Ecom Digital Marketing Expert
You store looks beautiful, however, you are missing some basic items that are going to make it hard for someone to buy from you. Here is what I would change:
Product Page Feedback
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.
Your Jewelry are beautiful, few inputs to consider:
To improve your sales and get a good ROI, I'd recommend leveraging the use of Facebook's Dynamic Products and self-learning audiences that will track conversions of people who added to cart or purchased and automatically target similar people like them.
We've invented a new concept app that does all that and more, uploads and updates all your products to Facebook every day, creates various dynamic ads and finds new buyers with Facebook ads, dedicated to Shopify stores, give it a try:
Wishing you all the best!
Just explain in better way that why you can't offer refunds for custom pieces. Due to the nature of your product No Refunds could be one solution, but if there is a way to buy back custom pieces for lesser value and use them as raw material for new pieces that too could another way to ease the customer fear of buying from you. Either way, you know your business better than me,and your store/niche has great potential. I do understand at the end of the day you gotta be able to make a profit. My suggestions are not concrete, since they are just based on the info you give and very quick glance of your store/products. I do offer deeper store audits, online advertising and search engine optimization consultations, where I look at your store at data level and advice you based on data, your product and your current situation. If this is something you feel you need to take your store to the next level, just schedule a time and date we can do a virtual meeting. Here is my calendar link bit.ly/callconsult you can schedule a free 15min consultation and go from there. Wish all you the best on your store, would like to see and hear your success please keep me updated. Thanks
Ecom Digital Marketing Expert
Hi The Jewelry Bar,
Here are the points you need to focus on:
1. Use not more than 3 sliders. This will help you increase the load speed time of your website.
2. Add live chat support App (eg: https://apps.shopify.com/tawk-to) so that your customers can directly reach out to you.
3. Make "About Us" and "Contact Us" page as it helps visitor to know about you easily. Also, place a form at "contact us" page so that it is easy for the customer to connect with you easily.
4. Organise the header & footer section in the best possible way so that it looks attractive to your customers/visitors.
5. The product's images does not go with the background. The theme and images look similar due to which images does not stand out.
6. The page content need customisation as well.
From SEO perspective,
7. Meta title should be 55-60 characters and description should be at least 155-160 characters. Your web site's title is 14 and the description is missing. The collection, product and other page's meta information needs to be updated as well.
If you still need any suggestion, feel free to connect with me.
|2 hours ago|