Please take a look through mymedequip.com and shoot back some feedback on navigation/organisation of the store.
Due to the number of products we have it's been a struggle organising everything into a smooth/intuitive arrangement.
We're considering cutting out low-selling items to simplify things.
Also need some advice on aesthetics! We now some of the product photos need replacing
Really open and looking forward to any feedback I can get on this one!
Thanks for your time
- To make your store easier to navigate you can add these categories in the header menu.
- Add a catchy announcement bar with a call to action button to make it possible to display banners at the top or bottom of your website.
- Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.
- Add multiple product images on the product page so customers can browse products in a better way.
- Add a review section on the product page as shown in the below screenshot. Reviews are a very important tool to build trust among customers.
- Layout of your store looks good!
To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app.
P.S- Free plan available.