Feedback on New Clothing Store

Tourist
34 0 1

Hi there,

I'll keep it short & sweet! I just launched my store, I still need to make a few tweaks like changing the shopping cart icon to a bag icon instead, and adding my Sign up newsletter to the bottom of pages and a few other things I want to customize. I'm still working on the store before I invest in any advertising but just thought I would get some initial feedback from other fellow shopify merchants. It's a trendy, modern fashion brand for kids and adults. Your feedback is appreciated! :)

Here is the link: www.goodheartedclothing.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

2. I would move Out Story higher on the homepage

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Move the sizing chart off your product pages and make a new page for this. That way you can link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

4. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
301 18 36

Hey, honestly I need to appreciate you for showing up with such a captivating store. You have amazing products and everything is aesthetically appealing. For getting more sales and revenue you need to focus more on customer engagement and retention. You can entice your customers by giving loyalty and reward points on activities like on daily visits, when they sign up, allowing for push notifications, leaving a review, on making a purchase and many more. You should start using customer timeline feature to track customer journey right from the sign up till each and every activity like when the customer has last visited your store, Email opened, push received, products purchased, etc. This will help you to take action by knowing their behavior accordingly. You can add web push notifications, it will help in retargeting your customers even when they are not on your store. I am open to further discussion. 

Aitrillion is an 'All in One' Shopify app, built for the e-commerce store owners. With Aitrillion, maximize engagement and conversions by Loyalty Points and Rewards, Push Notifications, Email Marketing and automation, Chatbot with auto-optimization towards higher conversions powered by machine learning. Get deep insights about the activity of your customers with the help of Predictive Analytics and Artificial Intelligence.
Start your 14 days free trial now. https://www.aitrillion.com/
Get a free setup from our support.
0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 2

Hi,

You should fix some SEO issues on your shop. Product pages are generated for over 700ms and it's too long. Maybe a faster server would help? The "Sarcastic Halloween Novelty Long Sleeve Champion Shirt" product is duplicated on two pages. There are products that exist in the sitemap but are not linked inside the website. It would with SEO visibility. 

https://www.pulno.com/shared/8f51bff8f0ab393d - I've generated an SEO report for you.

0 Likes