Hello! We just migrated to Shopify to continue our e-commerce and I wanted to know if the website would need any adjustments or even any feedback to make it more user-friendly is definitely helpful! We wanted to get some feedback to see if there is any suggestions to add or remove anything from the site!
The link below is our website!
Congratulations for your store!
Hope following suggestion will help you
Hello @fignleaf, welcome to the Shopify community. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:-
1. On the homepage add a drop-down menu under the catalog section or you can display the collection in the header menu.
2. Change the flow of the homepage to like this:- Banner image, Collection List, Recommended products, Testimonials, Newsletter sign up box.
Some addons that you need to do:-
- Set up a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.
- Set up an affiliate marketing program to increase your influencers and it will help to increase sellers.
- Add a chatbot- Welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.
- Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.
- Set up web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
To implement these customer engagement tools on your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.
I will be happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon. We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.
Hi @fignleaf !
Add a favicon
You have a very well-organized store - good job!
90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.
The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)
For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.