Hey, I liked the concept of LTFD, it's really nice. I think you should elaborate the About us page on your website. It should be very creative so customers will get know about you, who you are and what you do. There is a room of improvement, you need to make your site more interactive and engaging. You can add reviews and rewards, pop up to increase customer engagement.
Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at your site! I love the concept, really cool.
I've some thoughts on how you can improve the experience for your customers:
1) About Us: It's a little short on detail and personality at the minute. You have a great mission statement, but you need to buff that out, introduce more personality into it.
2) Product Photography: You have a great concept, so you need some great product photography to go with it! I would highly recommend not relying on stock photography, and producing your own content with your own models and products! This would add a lot of legitimacy and an 'authentic' feel to your brand and your site.
3) Returns Policy, Refunds Policy, Shipping Policy: These are super straight forward, have a look at what your competitors in your niche are doing and follow suit!
4) Peer Reviews: It's been proven that some peer reviews can really help boost sales. Maybe adding the Product Reviews app (http://bit.ly/2YGWtK7) or getting some testimonials would help here! You want to make it a living, breathing space as much as possible.
5) Because of your optimistic message, I think your business would benefit from having some sort of lifestyle blog. As well as helping with SEO this would add to the living space vibe mentioned above. You can learn about blogs and how they help your business here (http://bit.ly/2XHv9OK).
You've made a great start! I'll be excited to see where you can take it. Have you thought about marketing yet? Influencer marketing would be a good match, someone with the same type of positive message you are putting out!