Feedback on New Store , Silva 5 Pets

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi 

I recently opened my store which  sells  pet related products such as dog food and toys and I looking to receive feedback on the overall user experience of the store . Store url is  https://silva5pets.co.za .

I am currently using the Venture theme 

Any constructive feedback will be welcome .

Thanks 

0 Likes

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Need to work on design and theme

3. Optimize your each product landing page

4. Use Facebook and Instagram Shop for sale
5. Add blog section

6. Optimize your checkout page

There are other areas you need to work

Need expert help? Find here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/products/get-expert-guidance

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner - https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes

Hi @ChrisSil 

I hope you are having great day !!

Currently, you are using Venture theme, it was my favourite theme one time but now I have added few more in my directory such as Debutify and Supply. They are very simple, looks clean to me. In the current scenerio focus is towards getting clarity and easy navigation. You can refer top brands like Amazon, Walmart and eBay, you can take a look and took the reference. There are few suggestion which I would like to suggest you :-

1)Fevicon- On your store, fevicon is missing, you can take the reference of your logo. This is the symbol of the brands.

2)Toplink Hovering- Your toplinks are not opening on mouse hover, may be venture is not supporting currently. But you need to look at this also, this is related to navigation of visitor.

3)Sliders- Sliders need to be clickable, currently it is not clickable on your website.

4)Featured Product- You need to list your top product in home page. There is option in theme to list your featured product.

5)Footer- In your footer section, powered by Shopify is coming, you can include your Shop name over there. Process for changing that is very simple you can go to footer.liquid file over there you can update that part.

There are some of the points related to Digital Marketing also, which need to be implemented on your store :-

1)Meta Decription- You have provided meta information in Home Page, but it is still missing on collection pages. Please fill those details from the collections.

2)Google Analytics- For tracking the activity of user, you need to setup Google Analytics, I have checked it is still not setup on your website. Through Google Analytics, you can track the medium from where user is coming on to your site, based on that you can make that part stronger.

3)Facebook Pixel Setup- You need to setup facebook code for the analytics related to that you can track the events like add to cart, checkout etc.

4)Facebook Sales Channel- Your facebook sales channel need to be connected, through that your products would be visible in the Shop Section. After this your followers would turn into buyers. I am attaching the screenshot, please refer it https://prnt.sc/owewoy

If you want some more insight related to Store Development and Digital Marketing, you can shoot an email to me on arpansrivastava@cedcommerce.com.

For getting more insight related to Shopify store development and Digital Marketing do visit our resource and schedule the meeting with expert.

Thanks and Regards

Arpan Srivastava
Store Analyst

Skype id-live:danbakker_2

Want to Increase your Sales on Shopify?
Now do connect with me on group also https://www.facebook.com/groups/Shopifysellershub/
0 Likes
Trailblazer
356 21 87

Hi ,

Your store is really unique and has a nice feel throughout.I loved the idea of selling Pet foods.
You can work on few things suggested below which I noticed while reviewing which will help you in gaining some trust to the visitor and will encourage them to stay longer which will eventually drive you through a lot better sales.

1. There is a lot of empty space in the header . You can save some space by aligning navigation menu inparallel with logo to cover the empty space.
  2. You can add a favicon on the website ref this article from shopify here, it’s simple and will help strengthen your brand.
  3. Banner images which offers 10% discount is not the best idea as most of the visitor won't see it coming and this image is not of good resolution so you should look to add this discount as a popup or a top bar.
  4. Further to increase your average order value you can add another section of Frequently Bought/Clicked/Trending/Bestselling products on your home page.
  5. Also, I can see a lot of empty spaces in the footer . You can cover it with newsletter subscriptions. Make sure your social media pages opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your website while looking at your social presence.
  6. On the individual product's page. Add a few more images for your products, as it will influence someone better to go for the product.
  7. For better traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisements from the popular app Kit . Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
  8. The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it's empty https://silva5pets.co.za/search?q= . You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution.
  9. Lastly, You have over 120 products. It is hard to find products for someone who is new to the store. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
3 0 0

Hello 

Thank you for your feedback and  , I will be working on my store this week to improve with the suggestions you have made.

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi There 

Thank you for advice and feedback , I will be implementing some your suggestions to improve my store .

Thanks 

0 Likes
Trailblazer
356 21 87

Thankyou for your kind words . Happy to help you.

Were you able to download sparq?, You can get it from here. Let me know if you need any help.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes