Feedback on New Store

Solved
AmandaLeigh
2 0 0

Hi! I just built this site and I'm looking for feedback  https://cpendiente.ca 

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @AmandaLeigh,

Congrats on your new store, I have spent some time looking at your store and want to give you some feedback, hope it would be helpful to you:

I- Home page

You should make a sticky header- a fixed menu bar will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will not need to scroll back and forth anytime they need to visit one page.

PageFly_0-1619143125185.png

- I would recommend you make the CTA button a little bit bigger to encourage users to click on:

PageFly_1-1619143266906.png

- Just a small suggestion, you should have the same sizes for your product images and make them align with each other, by doing so, the site will look more professional

PageFly_2-1619143580833.png

- You should add a CTA button here and lead the visitors to your featured products to increase conversions rate for your store

PageFly_3-1619143660885.png

II- Collection pages

-I would recommend you add secondary images on hover to add extra visual information and help users easily evaluate products. 

You should include both the user rating average and number of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product.

III- Product pages

- Having a full understanding of products is crucial for users to make a purchasing decision. Therefore, I would recommend you provide at least 3-5 product images for all products.  You could consider using "Human model" images since it will help users get a full sense of products.

Product Price is one of the most important criteria for users to assess a product, therefore, I would suggest you style the Product price to be more noticeable (it can be similar in size to the product headline)

- Normally, users often rely on reviews to judge a product besides product detail descriptions and other info given by a site since they consider them more legit and authentic. I would recommend you display reviews on your product page and allow users to submit their reviews in this case.

A page builder app is an ideal solution to help you build your pages quickly and effectively. At PageFly, we offer 70+ pre-made templates that help users reduce a lot of effort in building pages and they can spend more time on marketing activities. 

Above is my recommendation on your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION. 

Best of luck! 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders
Bimms
Shopify Partner
50 1 7

This is an accepted solution.

@AmandaLeigh you must add pages to make your site legal like:

• Terms of Service
  • Privacy Policy
  • Refund Policy
  • Contact Us
  • FAQ

Write more information for your products if you can. 

Add a trust badge below Add to cart button.

Add reviews for your products use this app for free: https://apps.shopify.com/ryviu

AmandaLeigh
2 0 0

Thank you for all your wonderful suggestions. I'm still trying to figure out how to make the pictures the same size.

Amanda 

0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
472 9 80

Hello @AmandaLeigh 

i am vinod from bombay india. I am a digital marketing consultant by profession, providing professional website design and development, google ads, bing ads, email marketing and conversion rate optimization services.

I saw your store ... below is my feedback

1. you need to work on the logo. the logo which you have in your packing that's perfect place that on the website.

2. home page really needs to be tweaked specially health care collection section - avoid mentioning "health care collection"

3. menu needs to be tweaked 

4. are these real gemstones? if yes try to add loose gemstone collection too like rose quartz etc... i have worked in this industry so i am suggesting. 

5. product details page - add more product details data / content. product details page needs to be really setted up correctly. 

6. contact page needs contact form.

7. about page needs brand description.

I would be happy to grow your product sales let me know if we can discuss further about your store. Can we discuss further on email ? 

Thank you

Vinod 

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2981 172 550

Hello @AmandaLeigh, I hope you are doing well! Congrats on your new store! AiTrillion this side, an eCommerce platform serving 100K+ sellers to boost their brand engagement. Here are few suggestions for your store:

- Add social media links in the footer.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- blog section- Instagram Feed.

- Add an attractive banner image.

- On the product page, change the way product descriptions are written. Product descriptions should be:

• The vocabulary and tone of your descriptions must suit your audience.
  • Be creative, never use the descriptions given by the manufacturer.
  • Make sure you specify every detail of the product.
  • Showcase its features and benefits.
  • Use numbering and bulleting to make it easily scannable.
  • Use keywords to optimize your descriptions.

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- Change the brand logo. 

Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store, and many more. This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

You need to increase engagement in your store which will capture your visitors and convert them into paying customers. Increasing engagement will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them which will also increase your customer retention 7 x times.

What helps you more is to use marketing automation tools that will help in better customer engagement automation. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, loyalty reward programs, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement, to implement this you can install- AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes