Feedback on Online Store

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello,

We have just launched a new online store, would welcome feedback from anybody.

www.oskiandlottie.com.au

Kind Regards,

Lachie

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Lachie

For some reason the link isn't working ? 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi Clayton, Hopefully now fixed up. Let me know what your thoughts are on the site ? Regards Lachie

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Lachie

Great design and branding on your store. Really like the pink patterns/shapes of your cushions. We have a couple clients who make bamboo and eco friendly clothes and PJs for the North American market. Here are some areas that jumped out at me

Homepage Feedback

1. The image above the fold with product on the bookshelf is ok but it I think it could be better to show off one or two products. Help someone get a better idea of what you sell right away. You want people to know right away what your brand is about

2. Add links to your footer for return/refund, FAQ, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

3. There is not a lot of text on your homepage talking about the brand, or why I should want to buy from you. I think that is something that could help people identify better with the brand

4. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Product Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. Some products I saw only had 1 image

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. The biggest are being a more fleshed out brand. That will help people want to be associated with your company and buy more. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
2 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Oski And Lottie,

Enormous potential, but some flaws need to be treated in order to gain sales and conversions. Following major areas need to be worked on:

1. Product categories should be named as "COLLECTIONS" on the homepage.
  2. Placement of the search bar on the top right of the header is more desirable than when it is placed on the top left for a well-organized header view.
  3. A full-width central banner is a must to avoid the unwanted white space on its both sides.
  4. Logo size should be slightly decreased to avoid it from looking awkward.
  5. For better information security, an account login/sign-in system is a must.
  6. Placement of the login system, when added, on the top right of the header beside the cart is more desirable. 
  7. "Attractive discounts" or "free shipping offers" can easily be highlighted by the means of a unique header template.
  8. "Facebook and Twitter" should be a part of the footer social links as well for better customer connectivity.
  9. Terms and Conditions like Terms of Service, Privacy policy, etc and FAQ’s if any,  should be added as they help in building search engine content.
  10. For better customer interaction, a contact form is a must in the "Contact Us" section.
  11. "About us" section should certainly be descriptive. Add some images and a little more description to make it look more detailed.
  12. "New Arrivals" should be added to keep customers informed regarding the latest store trends and designs.
  13. To improve customer decisiveness, product reviews should be added below each item.
  14. Better brand promotion can be carried out only if you add Instagram images to the site footer.
  15. To strengthen customer trust and belief, Testimonials are a must. 
  16. Promotional discounts in the form of "discount codes or coupons" are a must for better customer engagement.
  17. For better site popularity, "Bestsellers" are a must. 
  18. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  19. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here. 
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store succeed and achieve new heights of success in the coming days.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted

@Lachie_r wrote:

Hi Clayton, Hopefully now fixed up. Let me know what your thoughts are on the site ? Regards Lachie

Hi @Lachie_r 

Just checked out your website. Here are some suggestions. 

Home Page: You want to flow this well. I'd do it like this. 

• Slideshow Image 
  • Collection List (4)
  • Popular Products (4-8)
  • Reviews (3-4)
  • Image With Text (Story)
  • Collection List (8)
  • Popular Products (4-8)
  • Instagram Feed (If you have awesome images there)

Footer Menu: Some important links needed here

About Page 

• Contact Page 
  • FAQ's Page 
  • Privacy Policy 
  • Terms Of Service 
  • Shipping Policy 
  • Returns Policy 
  • Shop (some collection links)
  • Newsletter (Creative) 

Collection Page: Change this to 6 rows of products so you can fit more products on one page 

Product Page: Add the below 

• Reviews App 
  • Product Tabs (important)

It's pretty important to focus on these areas 

• Home Page (flow)
  • Product Page (all information and build trust)
  • Site Navigation 
  • Checkout (consistent with rest of website)
  • Mobile Friendly First

Overall you're of to a great start. If you want a more detailed free review reach out HERE 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes