Feedback on Our Store

Excursionist
36 2 4

Hi there!

Our store isn't exactly new, but we've changed themes.

Would you guys mind checking it out?

Link: https://www.gainexpress.com/

Email: ela.v.tsm@gmail.com
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
587 54 117

Hey there, @Ela_V_TSM 

Bo here from Shopify Support!

Congratulations on the redesign. What prompted this website makeover? Have you launched an ad campaign to showcase your new and improved site? Have you thought about holding a sale to mark the redesign - much like a physical store would with an interior revamp? This could be the perfect opportunity to reach out to previous customers and encourage them to check out your new and improved store. 

Your site is looking fantastic, it is super polished and professional looking. There is very little for me to recommend that you improve on, you have been so thorough with the design of your site. One thing I would recommend is adding your 40% offer to the slideshow at the top of your site so that it is the first thing your customer sees. This will peak customer interest and help with your conversions. 

Taking a look at your footer I can see that you have a Follow Us section, which is great, but make sure to add the social media links:

Once again, very well done on your site!! 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Excursionist
36 2 4

Thanks for the comment! Actually, the website's theme before wasn't a responsive one and it was very outdated, hence the makeover. I've actually launched an email marketing campaign for this. Also, I'm pretty sure I put in the links for our social media accounts. What browser are you using? It looks fine on mine.

Email: ela.v.tsm@gmail.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1639 22 163

Hello,

I just had look into your website. Great work you have done on your website.
I suggest you can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site.
Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like