Feedback on Product Page - Women's Clothing Boutique

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 2

Hi

Can I please have some feedback on the product page - I am getting the smaller photos moved to the left instead of underneath main photo.  But is there anything else you would change.

https://www.frogsandtoadstools.co.nz/collections/all-products/products/taylorteewhitewithblackherita...

Bit of background - we are a online and brick and mortar store selling ladies, mens and some kids clothing and accessories.  

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1402 71 238

Hello @frogsnz, I hope you are doing good. Your store looks great & professional. Here are some improvements you can do in the product page:-

• Add a video & more images- The more pictures you have of your product, the better your chances of making a sale. The photographs should be crystal clear and taken from every possible angle, and the customer should be able to zoom into the smallest of details. Also, a video of the product in action, if required, will add to its appeal.
  • Add social media links- Integration with social media such as Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest will help build your brand while creating a social experience for your customers.
  • Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
  • Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring to the product.

• Set up an affiliate marketing program to increase your influencers and it will help to increase sellers.

To implement essential eCommerce marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion.com.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes