Feedback on Store Website

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Good afternoon! 

I am working on launching my website and would like as much constructive criticism and feedback as possible.

The website URL is prettyandplussize.com. Also, if anyone could clue me in on how to get the logo to be correctly sized no matter how you're accessing the site, that would be great. 

I appreciate you for taking a look!

0 Likes
Highlighted

@prettyandplus  I think it's a great start. Need more information about you I feel on the site. About Us page? Incorporate your mission statement "presently on home page" into that. You gotta tell me why I'm choosing you over all the other plus size shops? Give me some reasons. Sell me on your brand! In regards to the logo, looks like you are using theme City Hash? i'm not familiar with that one. Most themes provide documentation on styling/setting up. Have you checked that? Best of luck with your shop!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Pretty And Plus Size,

The products need to be "categorized" further for ease of customer search and navigation. Once categorized, all the product categories should be a part of the main menu as well. Other essential points to be noted regarding site improvement are as follows:

1. Aspiring your site to be more legitimate! Add "Trust Badges" near the site footer. This will accomplish the purpose well.
  2. "Branding" can be more effective once you start adding other social links as well apart from Instagram like Facebook, Twitter, Linked In etc.
  3. Variety in payment gateways apart from "Gpay" and "Paypal" would help in offering different options to the customers to pay according to their requirements.
  4. "About us" section should certainly be descriptive. Add some images and a little more description to make it look more detailed.
  5.  Want to win customer faith! add a "Contact us" section alongwith a contact form.
  6. Want to increase your site popularity! add "New Arrivals" to it and help to keep your customers updated regarding the latest store designs and product updates as well.
  7. Improvement in the decisiveness of the customer can be done only if you add "product reviews" below each item.
  8. The addition of the "Instagram gallery" helps to boost overall brand promotion.
  9. Testimonials are a proof of winning the customer's faith and trust.
  10. "Limited time offers" tend to increase the customer urgency to buy a product.
  11. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  12. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here. 
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

I wish you all the luck for the coming days.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes