Hey there, @mfoley0622!
You have a great store here! Love the niche you’ve selected, and it has a start to a great store! Let’s dive into it to see what we can do to make your launch a success!!
For reference, I’m on the “Mama, Mommy, Mother Shirt” page.
I can’t wait for launch day! Your store is almost there, and with a few finishing touches, you’ll be set. Visitor behavior is going to help evaluate it on launch day and beyond to find ways to improve your store, sales and customer experience. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings, polls and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.
I hope this helps! Good luck!
Cheers - Danny
I checked your store, which looks neat and simple. Aesthetics on point! Let me share you a couple of tips:
1. In your homepage, I would suggest highlighting a few more collections (Featured Product, Best Seller, and New Arrivals) and keeping some testimonials as social proof as well. Keep in mind that the homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off.
2. An appealing but simple “Above the fold” web design - I would suggest having a slideshow of banners which can have a good impact on the first impression of your store
3. Footer Menu: The footer is an important part of your website because it is displayed on each page. As per resources, some stores have observed up to a 50% increase in conversions when they optimized their website footer design with specific goals. So it can help in improving credibility to your store, and as a result in conversions by updating your footer menu with following details:
4. Build confidence by using social proof: Social proof comes in many forms. They can be reviews, trust badges, customer testimonials, videos, ratings, etc. Customers are more likely to trust you when you have social proofs that establish you’re a reputable brand other people are already buying from.
------> Reviews: Nudging customers to give brief product feedback is the easiest form of social proof. Get more reviews in your products, this is for shoppers to gain some confidence in buying from your store. To know more about how to ask for reviews politely, you can read it here.
------>Add trust badges and trust seals: One of the easiest things you can do to make your e-commerce site more trustworthy is to add trust badges, this will make them feel more comfortable making a purchase. You can read about it here
5. Adding badges (like Sale, Trending, Low In Stock) can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase. Try out ModeMagic, they offer free custom badges, or you can create one in ease.
6. Resourceful guidance & help: Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a live chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.
7. I recommend you to strengthen your social activity on Facebook and Instagram by posting on regularly, and connecting with similar communities as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic. Also getting a social media influencer to promote your merch is also a good way to get high traffic to your store.
Hope these pointers help.