Feedback on Store

Solved
cuteasiam
Excursionist
14 0 3

I changed my theme and hoping I can get honest feedback on my store again. Thanks in advance! www.cuteasiam.com

0 Likes
Pyramidcomics
Tourist
4 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

• I would suggest that you put a sizing chart in every products description, or added as a Image, you do not want people clicking away at the sizing chart on bottom link, because they my not come back
  • add trust badges for credit card payments, a trust badge will display right under your add to cart.  I use Ultimate trust badge (app) it's free, I like them but there might be better out there
  • I don't know anything about clothing prices, but I would mix up the pricing.  It seems like the average price is $30.00, I would give people a few much higher $ in a category and one or two less.  Most people go for the middle price, so you will sell more $30.00 peices
  • I would also try to fill out each category so you have at least 12 items in each collection
0 Likes
cuteasiam
Excursionist
14 0 3

Thank you so much for your suggestions, I will sure put them to use. Thanks again!

0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
508 49 166

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @cuteasiam

It looks much better now, but I still have some small comments for you:

- Add more banners if you can. 

- The texts should be "Shop now", not only "Shop"

ConveyLego0612_0-1602206856243.png

Also this, "See all products". 

ConveyLego0612_1-1602206928353.png

- Two texts should be exchanged

ConveyLego0612_2-1602207049636.png

- Add the title for your description 

ConveyLego0612_3-1602207199527.png

I think everything is good now. You can try to see other apparel shops to see what you can learn from them. 

Thank you, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
cuteasiam
Excursionist
14 0 3

Thank you so much, I am working on it now. Your help is greatly appreciated!

0 Likes
Pyramidcomics
Tourist
4 1 1

A little more feedback

Each product says

• Same Day Shipping: Same-Day Shipping (cut-off time M-F 12pm PST)
  • Please allow 1-2 days for processing.
  • *Note: Orders placed over the weekend or on a holiday will be processed and shipped the following working business day.

I think this conflicts "Please allow 1-2 days for processing." with "Same Day Shipping: Same-Day Shipping (cut-off time M-F 12pm PST)", It makes me think it's really 3 days before my item gets in the mail.

I'm not sure if it's feasible, but maybe drop the 1-2 processing and change Same Day Shipping to a 11am cut off, This will give you an extra day in most cases.

If you really feel you need the 1-2 day processing, then maybe add it to your shipping terms,  On Rare occasions it may take an additional 1-2 days for processing

Also you have Two (2) different shipping policies on your site.

0 Likes