Congratulations for your store!
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
I hope you’re doing well.
I have inspected your store and here’s my report:
Your store looks really great, you did really well on the visuals of the store. I like the homepage and the flow. Furthermore, I visited the products and found that their descriptions are either copied or not unique.
According to Google, if your products have common or copied descriptions your products will not rank high in the search rating sometimes they don’t even show up in the search results.
Also about your product titles, they look very simple i.e. just the product name but a good product title should have all the essential qualities of the product in the title. And also they help in improving the overall SEO of your store. Take Amazon’s product titles for example they are informative and always show up on top in search results.
Lastly, I would like to talk about your store’s On-Page SEO rating which is really bad. If you wish to make your store more visible and reachable you should have a high SEO rating. Your SEO rating is a combined rating of how well your store will perform in search results higher the score higher the chances of being on the top result. You can improve it by making your Titles and Product description SEO optimized. Other than your product title and descriptions, the most important factor which affects your SEO rating is Meta Description, it's really important and most of the stores don't pay enough attention to it and then complain about the less traffic and conversions.
Meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. The meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions.
I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion.
I hope this helps.
Have a nice day
Hello @craftycutlery, I hope you are doing well! Below are some suggestions that you can work on:
- There is a lot of whitespace in the header.
- Display all collections on the homepage, then add trending/ bestsellers/ recently viewed.
- Product page looks good.
- Add testimonials on the homepage.
Some important tools that your store is missing are customer engagement tools which are essential tools to convert the traffic and retain them for the long term.
- Add reviews on the homepage and the product page. Reviews are very important.
- Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers. Add reward program.
- Add web push notifications to retarget your customers even when they are not in your store.
- Add countdown timer/ sales motivator bar.
These tools will help you with engaging customers in your store. You can send updates in real-time by personalization. Retarget them in real-time with these essential eCommerce marketing tools.
Hope this helps!
If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
It's PageFly-Shopify Page Builder App here. I would like to share some of my first impressions when first browsing through your store. Hopefully, they can be beneficial to you in some ways to gain more sales. But first, don't miss out the latest article on how to amplify your sales in this holiday season.
What I like about your store.
1. Just by looking at your images, I can tell that you have invested a lot of time and effort into your visual quality and it has turned out very nice and aesthetic.
2. The website layout is clean and organized, the site structure is easy to navigate. I did not have much trouble navigating around collections and pages at all.
3. The animations really add characteristics to your store.
What can be improved:
1. The discount offer is rather small compared to its below header. You can try making it sticky so that the offer is on always displays, like a reminder to your visitors.
2. I understand that having a quote that represents what you stand for is vital but there's quite a big space for a small amount of text. What I want to say is that you can consider scale down of the section for that quote (though I really like that quote
3. My first impression when I first entered your store is that: "Why are there white spaces next to the hero banner?" You can try make it full width to some sections to create flexibility in the way you set layout and it wouldn't not seem like it's in a fixed container.
4. Sale items should be prioritized. Especially in this holiday season, sale and promotion are big catch to your customer so it should be put at an eye-catching position (like 2nd or 3rd section of the page).
II/ Collection Page
1. The "in stock" notification is inconsistent in some items. Some they have exact numbers but some don't. I'm not sure if this is from your theme or the way you build your store but I think it should be the same.
III/ Product Page
1. It would be better if you can provide estimated delivery date instead of delivery speed as it may confuse them with business days.
2. Having product "in scale". It would be better to visualize the size of the product when it is put in contexts.
Overall, you did an excellent work with your store and with a little tweak can go a long way. You can check out some page builders like PageFly which provide you with easy-to-use building tools and most importantly, CRO elements to boost your sales. If you find this comment helpful, please like and mark this as solution. Good luck!
Hi @craftycutlery !
Very interesting logo, cool engaging images, and I love the design of the store.
The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.
Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
I am Vinod from Bombay India - Providing Professional Google & Bing Ads Management, Conversion Rate Optimization, Email Marketing Services to small & medium business clients across the globe.
Below is my feedback.
Good Logo. Amazing collection.
Just wanted to ask as you have mentioned on your products Silver Ware - Are they actual Silver ? OR Silver Polished Similar to Gold Polished.
The glass ware products have great design.
Add a About page on your website with intro of founders
On Product details page add a picture of how the products are packed.
Remove social icons from header area keep it only in footer area.
Cart page needs some tweak.
Add gift card link in top menu and remove that from the CART SLIDER.
Wouldn't you love to increase sales & conversions ? Perfect! I would Love to grow your product sales with below services & better ROI.
Feel Free to ask any further questions.