Hope you are doing good. I went through your store and here are few tips which you can work on it.
Add a Nice Logo which gives Identity and separates from the competition.
Add a Favicon.
There are no reviews on your products. add customer review app to increase your sales.
Need to do lot of work on the product page(adjust the description and size chat and make sure to update Similar products to increase your cross sales).
There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.
I've taken a look through your store and I have a few suggestions.
First, you have quite a bit of stock. With your current theme, it only allows for 8 products per page so for things like earrings, there are 9 pages of earrings to scroll through. Most people wont take the time to shuffle through all nine pages so I'd recommend either adding your best sellers on that first page so that it encourages the visitor to keep look through, or switch your theme so that you can show more products per page. We have a video on free themes we recommend:
Next, on your individual products pages, I'd add more of a description for each and while you are working on that, I would also tweak your SEO (we show how to do this in our video, I'll post it below). When you name products things like "I'm Not Oval You", it's great for the product but not for your SEO. SEO is about showing up when a person is trying to find products like you sell in Google. Ie. "sterling silver earrings" or "rainbow stud earrings".
Another thing about your individual product pages is that it doesn't show any related products - the visitor sees one product and then there's no invitation to see more or even go back to where they were. I'd add breadcrumbs to enable people to go back and if you decide to switch themes, a product page that shows related products is something I would look out for.
The last two things I'd recommend are creating a logo and adding a Favicon to your store.
For your logo, you can create one for free using Hatchful by Shopify. They will provide a Favicon when you download your files, all you need to do is upload it
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!
Hello @earthybyari, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the Aitrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store and here is the feedback:
- Aesthetically, your store looks good. The layout looks good.
- You can add a section of trending products on the home page.
- Add a favicon.
- On the homepage, add a collection list after the banner image.
- Improvise the product descriptions:
Add these essential eCommerce customer engagement tools to your store which will help you to maximize customer engagement in your store. It helps to engage and capture the traffic coming to your store.
- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increases sales and helps in retaining your customers.
- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
- Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.
- Add a discount popup to entice customers.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder.
Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store and want to give you some comments and hope it would be helpful to you:
I- Home page
- You should make a sticky header- a fixed menu bar will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will not need to scroll back and forth anytime they need to visit a page.
- Add Search field: customers often rely on search field as a fallback strategy when they got stuck or want to search any information related to a site, therefore, it is important to get a search field and make it immediately obvious on your website.
- Just a small suggestion: please make the product images to be aligned
- I would suggest you add CTA buttons under your collection list to increase conversion rate:
- You could consider adding Testimonials like videos or feedbacks from your clients to expand brand trust.
III- Collection page
- You should provide filters like filter by Price, Color, User rating average...By doing so, users will be able to assess the products based on their priority criteria easier.
- You should include both the user rating average and number of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product.
- Color is considered an important factor to users’ purchasing decision, therefore, if color variations are not indicated from the list item, there is a risk that users will overlook the potential products or abandon the site since they do not see their favorite colors mentioned. Therefore, I would recommend you use color swatches to indicate color variations.
- I notice there is an inconsistence in designs in collection page, you can consider adjusting it to make them look more consistent
III- Product page
- Having a full understanding of products is crucial for users to make a purchasing decision. Therefore, I would recommend you provide at least 3-5 images of products for all products. For example you can add "Human model" images to apparel collections.
- Normally, users often rely on reviews to judge a product besides product detail descriptions and other info given by a site since they consider them more legit and authentic. You can consider displaying reviews on your product page in this case.
- I see you did a good job by subdividing them with sections and headings, however, for users to easily scan the information, I would suggest you make the headings bold or in a different color.
Above is my recommendation on your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION.
Best of luck!
Hyde here from Shopify.
You've done a fantastic job on your store. I'd say you might be best served by having a look at this post about Building Buyer Trust. For example, you would benefit greatly by beefing up your "About Us" page, which currently does not tell visitors very much:
Earthy by Ari offers a collection of their finest hand crafted items with a unique personal flare made just for you. Feel free to look around
I hope this helps!
All the best, Hyde.