Feedback on Store

22 0 0
Hi guys,

Can I have some feedback on my store? So far I’ve made 5 sales and spent $50O or so so in ads since June 1.

My goal for this site is a general store for right now. Let me know how all the pages look, products etc.

EliteOfferingsNow.com

Kyle
0 Likes

Hi @EONX5 ,

I just had a look at your store, awesome work! Below are some of my thoughts:

Homepage: Need more work on the homepage layout design. Reduce the white space between the header logo and navigation bar. Lessen the height of the home page slider images and the header and footer size of the website and organized it properly.

Check the homepage flow, above the fold and below the fold content should be strategically decided. You can add ‘offers & discount banners’ ‘New arrivals’, ‘blogs’, ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, on the homepage to engage users. Ensure text is user-visible while web fonts are loading.

Home page slider images: The featured image captures the first attention of the user. it doesn’t look responsive on many devices. It should be presented above the fold content.

Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user.

Live Chat Support: Integrate live chat support on your website. A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers.

Speed Optimization: To increase visitors you need to work on your website performance’s speed as I am seeing it is very slow i.e 39%. Also, you need to optimize website images. Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate and also it will improve the user experience.

2019-11-02_15-41_PageSpeed Insights.jpg

Structured Data: Properly implement structured data, it will help increase search appearance on SERP.

Gmail Sponsored Promotions: Gmail Sponsored Promotions can deliver high volumes of conversions so you can give Gmail ads a try.

Show off trust signals and customer testimonials to boost conversion: Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customers' trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.

A/B testing: Always try A/B testing to see which version of the webpage is performing better for you and where you can improve conversion.

Add call to action: You need a strong call to action to convince people to act. Try to use good CTA to increase conversion and sales.

I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!! Thank you!!!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Custom Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Web Development
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
359 18 39

Need more work on the homepage layout design. Reduce the white space between the header logo and navigation bar. Lessen the height of the home page slider images and the header and footer size of the website and organized it properly.

Check the homepage flow, above the fold and below the fold content should be strategically decided. You can add ‘offers & discount banners’ ‘New arrivals’, ‘blogs’, ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, on the homepage to engage users. Ensure text is user-visible while web fonts are loading.

The featured image captures the first attention of the user. it doesn’t look responsive on many devices. It should be presented above the fold content.

The purpose of a website footer is to help visitors by adding information and navigation options at the bottom of web pages. It must have quick links to social media, contact us & about us page, privacy policies, return policies, login, site map, navigation menu, etc. 

I would like to suggest that you need to increase customer engagement on your store. you can add loyalty points and referral, it increases repeat purchase and customer lifetime value with points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store. Encourage them to Share and Refer their friends to your store. It will help you to collect & display customer reviews, photos, and Q&A, to increase your trust as well as conversion rate. I have more suggestions for you.

Aitrillion is an 'All in One' Shopify app, built for the e-commerce store owners. With Aitrillion, maximize engagement and conversions by Loyalty Points and Rewards, Push Notifications, Email Marketing and automation, Chatbot with auto-optimization towards higher conversions powered by machine learning. Get deep insights about the activity of your customers with the help of Predictive Analytics and Artificial Intelligence.
Start your 14 days free trial now. https://www.aitrillion.com/
Get a free setup from our support.
0 Likes
22 0 0
Hi thanks for the feedback, I’m going to write back in multiple segments most likely. Most of my questions will be regarding knowing the exact action steps needed based on your feedback.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
388 20 77

Hi @EONX5 

I just took a look at your store and I think it looks really good. There are just a few minor things that I might consider changing

One thing to consider is adding an always visible buy button. Every extra step that a customer has to go through, makes it more likely for them not to buy from you. If you are getting a lot of customers coming to your store, but not buying, one of the reasons might be that it is just a bit too hard. If you can make your buy button always visible (especially important when people are on their phones), it can help more of your customers want to buy from you, I wrote an app that can help with that https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales .

One thing to consider is adding a blog. Adding a blog to your site would help to increase SEO on your site.

I wasn't able to find reviews. If you add reviews it will help keep your customers on your site. If your customer needs to leave your site to do research on a product they might not come back, adding reviews can help with that.

An important thing I couldn't find is a sense of urgency. One of the main reasons why people don't buy from a store is because they feel like they can buy it whenever. A big thing that can help more of your visitors be turned into buyers would be by adding a sense of urgency to your store. One way to add urgency is to have a sale, and all sales need an end date. You can easily add a sale to your store with a countdown timer. One countdown timer that I recommend is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

One thing to consider is adding a FAQ section. If your customer can't find an answer to their questions they may not buy from you. Adding an FAQ section will help to add trust, and make it so your customer doesn't need to leave your site, to find an answer to their question.

Nice job on your all of your hard work so far, and I'm sure that just a few minor changes will really help.

By the way, I created an email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course (I'm not selling anything) that might help you optimize your store.

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes
22 0 0
Hey there! I hope all is well. I went through some of your advice and am implementing it slowly. Can you clarify what things still need to be done based on your advice and also acknowledge the changes I’ve made?

The link is EliteOfferingsNow.com

Focus please on major things first then less serious, I need conversions.

Thank you!
0 Likes
Trailblazer
642 40 150

Hey Eliteofferingsnow,
After having a look at the store, I conclude that it is quite amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at its place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1.  I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an e-commerce

2. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a separate sale page for discounted products.

3. Please add some blogs for better clarity.
  4. Add some more social links for better connectivity.
  5. Also, You have around 21 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the search bar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  6. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

I hope my feedback will help you in converting visitors into customers.
  Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
112 8 103

Hi Kyle, 

Great start to your store! However, I think that most of the suggestions listed below come from one key problem: branding. Your store is called Elite Offerings Now, which implies luxury, cutting edge, high-end. However, animal cables for iphone chargers and kid's toys don't really fit into that category. I think it would be wiser to whittle down your product offerings to the items that fit your niche, like the jaguar phone holder, the fist wall light holder, or the retro bluetooth speaker. Teether pendants and blenders just don't say high-end luxury to me. 

This will also help you refine your homepage and tell a better brand story. If you are doing high-end luxury, then your homepage will reflect that with the images that you use. If you are planning to use stock images, I would consider reprocessing them to make them look unique (maybe some film grain effects or a filter). Right now, they look like images that I've seen before. They also seem slightly disconnected, so applying a unique filter to them could help them look more cohesive. 

Also, your testimonials seem suspicious to me. The images look like stock photos and the copy is just a bit generic. I would hide this module form the homepage until you have better content to fill this area. Also on the homepage, you have a countdown timer that doesn't do anything. Is this a countdown to a deal? To the end of the world? It either needs to be removed or given a title. 

Good luck! 

0 Likes