Feedback on Store

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi Everyone - need your help 

Looking for feedback on my store www.withlovetheo.com

I've had some sales but not as fast as i had hoped. Any feedback is a gift and will be much appreciated! 

Thank you all :) 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Yellow55 

Few suggestions. 

Home Page: I would flow this better 

1. Slideshow Image 
  2. Collection Lists (3 x lashes collections)
  3. Testimonials 
  4. Best Sellers 
  5. Collection List (beauty tools & Gift Shop) 
  6. BEAUTY TOOLS & BRUSH SETS
  7. NECKLACES
  8. FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM @WITHLOVETHEO

Overall you have done a good job. You could also maybe change the color of add to cart button to something that stands out. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1769 111 320

Dear Yellow55,

Congratulations for your store.

Hope few suggestions will help you:

1. Optimize your page loading speed for Mobile

2. Go for Google shopping 

3. Do remarketing

4. Do E-mail marketing

There are other areas you need to work. Need help please meet our expert here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/products/guidance-for-improving-your-sales-strategy

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey With love theo,

• Target specific niche markets: Everyone may be a prospect for your product or service. But your marketing efforts will produce the best results for the lowest cost when you target prospects with the greatest need for what you offer.
  • Never advertise without an offer: Always include a powerful offer in your advertising.
  • Offer free information related to your product or service to generate inquiries or website traffic. 

Coming to your store,

1. Add some more product descriptions to emphasis more.
  2.  Add some blogs and customer testimonials apart from Instagram images.
  3. I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  4. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

I hope the feedback helps you a lot.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
485 26 98

Hi @Yellow55 

I just took a look at your store and I think it looks really good. There are just a few minor things that I might consider changing

Another thing you might want to add is a blog. Adding a blog to your site would help to increase SEO on your site.

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find a FAQ section. If your customer can't find an answer to their questions they may not buy from you. Adding an FAQ section will help to add trust, and make it so your customer doesn't need to leave your site, to find an answer to their question.

After looking I couldn't find reviews. It would be good to add reviews for your products. Think about it when was the last time you bought a product without reading the reviews first? I think you should definitely add some reviews.

Overall your store looks really good, I think with just a little bit of time and effort you'll be able to create a really awesome store!

If this helped you consider signing up for my free email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes