Just opened my store, any feedback would be greatly appreciated 

www.T2apparel.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
223 43 76

Hi @T2apparel,

Dani here from Shopify. Thanks for writing in!

I'd love to hear more about your business and what your goals and passions are. Have you thought about creating an About Us page? This is a great way to share with your customers who you are and what your designs mean to you. Nowadays customers have so much choice when they're shopping. However, we're seeing more and more customers choose to purchase with small businesses rather than large corporations. It's important to show them who you are and relate to them on a personal level. Take a look at this blog post to learn more about how to create a persuasive About Us page to convert your customers.

One thing that I'm specifically interested in is understanding where your name came from. Does T2quared mean anything to you? One thing to consider is the readability of your logo. When I initially took a look at your site, I thought the logo said "Dquared". I'm not sure how committed you are to your current logo, but it may be a good idea to alter it slightly so the T and 2 are more obvious.

You may want to take a look at our Essential Shopify Store Launch checklist. I've noticed that your store is missing a few policies. These policies, such as shipping, returns, etc. will help build trust with your customers. They'll be able to purchase with confidence knowing that they can change their minds.

How are you planning to market your store? I'd love to share a few resources if you're interested. First, we have a free Shopify Academy. You'll find tons of free courses here to learn how to step up your marketing game! Check out our Marketing Checklist for New Entrepreneurs as well. This has lots of different ideas that you may not have thought of, some free and some paid. There's a great variety here.

Let me know if you have any further questions. I'd love to continue helping you!

All the best,

Dani

Dani | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey T2apparel,

The central banner should be increased in length as well as width to avoid the excessive white space around. Apart from that, some other noticeable changes to be made are as follows:

1. A favicon should be added for site identification.
  2. Discounts need to offered and all discounted items need to be kept in a seperate discount section.
  3. Single newsletter should be used instead of having two.
  4. Instead of the other newsletter, Try adding Instagram images and testimonials for better brand promotion.
  5. Footer links should be arranged vertically for better alignment.
  6. More social links need to be added for enhancing customer connectivity.
  7. You should add terms and condition and FAQ’s if any, again these also help in building search engine content. 
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparqs Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope your store improves and performs very well in the days to come.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hello,

-> Regularly promote your products through social media pages of your website.
-> You can add reviews. Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy.
-> Presently customers have so much choice when they're shopping. So, You can increase your niche.
-> You can promote your products Instagram too, It helps for increasing of your conversions.

You can expand your items through our outsourcing application "Appfreaker Supply" .  Here, You can import the items from more than one providers to your store.
Appfreaker Supply is supplies your required expected items to you with your own marking and labels.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
70 2 1

HI @T2apparel 

You have very inspirational clothing, I really like the vibe! I wanted to see how everything was going with sales on the website? I know that starting a new business can be challenging.  I happen to work for Klarna and we offer alternative payment options for customers on your website to increase conversions and also help with marketing your site on our shop directory that has over 7 million user impressions per month as well as on other social media channels. About 90% of retailers are looking into buy now, pay later type options because about 67% of millennials don't have credit cards and often add items to their cart but abandon them. This installment option allows the customer to pay 25% at time of purchase and then spreads the remaining payments out over time with no interest. We are seeing after offering this option on the website that our retailers are seeing an increase of 25% in reduction in shopping cart abandonments. We also pay you in full upfront and manage all the risks of any chargebacks or fraud.  Here is a little more information about Klarna and we easily integrate with Shopify so you can get started today. There is also no setup, annual or monthly fee to get started as well. 

https://www.klarna.com/us/business/get-started/

Hope this is helpful!

Samantha

0 Likes