Feedback on Store

laurenquirke
4 0 0

Hi everyone,

i am wondering if i can get some feedback on my store. It is getting a lot of traffic but not a lot of people are buying. like a lot of new store owners on shopify i am new at this and any feedback would be greatly appreciated for ways i could make it more appealing for shoppers to actaully purchase. www.kokobabe.com

0 Likes
jessica0827
Tourist
4 0 0

What is the link to your website?

0 Likes
laurenquirke
4 0 0

Oops sorry www.kokobabe.com

0 Likes
laurenquirke
4 0 0
Hi Jessica the website is www.kokobabe.com
0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1956 124 436

Hey Kokobabe,
Your store clearly inches "close to perfection". Just need to remember a "handful of things" listed below as follows:

• Use words like "Last chance", "Hurry" to emphasize the urgency to buy.
  • "Customer interaction is an essential component of product marketing".You should have a "Get in Touch" section in your store for that.
  • An ultimate way to engage, educate and ultimately convert your customers is an "interactive ecommerce newsletter".
  • "Add trust badges to your site homepage".This is important as it helps to build trust and assures your customers that your brand is authentic.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Great work!,Keep going.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes