Just take a look at your store and I have some suggestions for you:
- Find some ways to make your logo stand out. You can see in this pic, the logo is not representing your store.
- This menu has too many sections. A menu should only have a maximum of sections. You can try to create a mega menu. Also, FAQ and Contact us are two important sections.
- There are two things that you can improve on this "Products" section.
First is the text Cute As I should be moved down.
Second is that you can add CTA buttons on your products to allow your customers to see more product details faster.
- Maybe you can try to add more sections for your homepage. There are some sections you can add on:
+ Gallery (usually an Instagram gallery with an apparel business)
+ Reviews of customers
+ Some key points of your store like fast shipping, 24/7 support, etc.
An Instagram gallery is a good way to help you show more product photos. You can see an example below:
If you're planning to create one, check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create a shoppable one that is very useful for an apparel store.
- You're lacking the Quantity section on this part. And on the right of the picture, add the title "Description"
And I have to scroll quite much to see all the photos and information about your products, so it would be great if you can add a sticky add to cart bar. It will help your customers to add products easier.
Hope this helps!
On Mobile Site, pages have vertical spacing issues
on homepage "slide" word should not be present
on other pages Like product page logo have huge vertical white space/gap with logo
on mobile it will be better to show one product with full width, then two product side by side (if possible) as user scroll full image, since most of product images are big in height
Thank you for your reply. I actually took a look at some clothing stores and decided to go with the Debut Theme. It looks a lot better and has a lot of fixes you mentioned. I just need to learn how to put the CTA buttons on you are talking about. And it has a testimonial section I do not know what to do with since I have had no sales yet. What is usually the go to for that? Thank you so much for your feedback, maybe you can give me feedback on the new theme also.
This is an accepted solution.
Tira here, from Shopify.
1) @ConveyLego0612 mentioned adding a quantity selector. I recommend adding this as this will help your customers choose as many products as they need and it will help you sell more products. Since you mentioned you like the Debut theme, take a look at the steps outlined in our help doc to add a quantity selector on your product pages, here. Debut comes with a built-in quantity selector so you won't have to custom code this on your store.
2) I love that you have added some product photos of your product being worn by models. I suggest adding some product videos on your product pages to help your store be more shareable and clickable, captivate your target audience, and help strike an emotional chord with your customers. Check out our tips on adding product videos to your store, here: How to Use Video to Increase Conversions and Sales in Your Ecommerce Business.
3) It's great that you've already added an About Us page to your store. The About Us page helps customers see the value of your store. Have you seen our blog post on writing an About Us page that will help you make a big impression on your customers? If you haven't, I recommend checking it out here: The Untapped Potential of About Us Pages (And How to Write Your Own).
Great work on designing your store! Let me know if this helps.