Feedback on Store

Solved
cuteasiam
Excursionist
14 0 3

I changed my theme and hoping I can get honest feedback on my store again. Thanks in advance! www.cuteasiam.com

0 Likes
Pyramidcomics
Tourist
4 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

• I would suggest that you put a sizing chart in every products description, or added as a Image, you do not want people clicking away at the sizing chart on bottom link, because they my not come back
  • add trust badges for credit card payments, a trust badge will display right under your add to cart.  I use Ultimate trust badge (app) it's free, I like them but there might be better out there
  • I don't know anything about clothing prices, but I would mix up the pricing.  It seems like the average price is $30.00, I would give people a few much higher $ in a category and one or two less.  Most people go for the middle price, so you will sell more $30.00 peices
  • I would also try to fill out each category so you have at least 12 items in each collection
0 Likes
cuteasiam
Excursionist
14 0 3

Thank you so much for your suggestions, I will sure put them to use. Thanks again!

0 Likes
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
471 46 157

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @cuteasiam

It looks much better now, but I still have some small comments for you:

- Add more banners if you can. 

- The texts should be "Shop now", not only "Shop"

ConveyLego0612_0-1602206856243.png

Also this, "See all products". 

ConveyLego0612_1-1602206928353.png

- Two texts should be exchanged

ConveyLego0612_2-1602207049636.png

- Add the title for your description 

ConveyLego0612_3-1602207199527.png

I think everything is good now. You can try to see other apparel shops to see what you can learn from them. 

Thank you, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
cuteasiam
Excursionist
14 0 3

Thank you so much, I am working on it now. Your help is greatly appreciated!

0 Likes
Pyramidcomics
Tourist
4 1 1

A little more feedback

Each product says

• Same Day Shipping: Same-Day Shipping (cut-off time M-F 12pm PST)
  • Please allow 1-2 days for processing.
  • *Note: Orders placed over the weekend or on a holiday will be processed and shipped the following working business day.

I think this conflicts "Please allow 1-2 days for processing." with "Same Day Shipping: Same-Day Shipping (cut-off time M-F 12pm PST)", It makes me think it's really 3 days before my item gets in the mail.

I'm not sure if it's feasible, but maybe drop the 1-2 processing and change Same Day Shipping to a 11am cut off, This will give you an extra day in most cases.

If you really feel you need the 1-2 day processing, then maybe add it to your shipping terms,  On Rare occasions it may take an additional 1-2 days for processing

Also you have Two (2) different shipping policies on your site.

0 Likes