Feedback on Store

bunddledup
5 0 0

I have spent money on ads I have alot of traffic but no sales. I would like some feedback. 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2981 172 550

Hello @bunddledup, I hope you are doing good! Could you share your store URL?

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2981 172 550

Hello @bunddledup, I hope you are doing well! here are a few suggestions that you can work on:

- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.  

- Add reviews on the home page, it helps in building trust with other visitors. 

- Add an attractive popup with a discount code to engage your visitors and entice them to make the purchase.

For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @bunddledup,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder.

Congrats on your new store. To be honest, when I first looked at your store, I was quite impressed and understood you must have put a lot of effort into it. However, there are some feedback I would like to propose with the hope that it would be helpful to you. 

I- Homepage

• Make a sticky header: You should make a sticky header- a fixed menu bar will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will not need to scroll back and forth anytime they need to visit a page.

RichardNguyen_0-1611308871847.pngI

• Implementing carousels on your homepage is a great way to showcase best-selling/featured products of your store. I see you did quite a good job here, images are nice and clear, CTA buttons are noticeable enough for users to click on. However, I would like to give a few suggestions to make it better. The carousels should be made to autorotate, but not too quickly, the autoratation should temporarily pause when hovered and permanently pause after any user interaction.
  • You should add CTA buttons under each product to increase conversion rate:

RichardNguyen_1-1611308871797.png

II- Collection page

• I would suggest you display a secondary thumbnail on hover. There are some types of thumbnail images, but in this case, you can consider using “Human model” images, by doing so, people can easily imagine how products would look like in real life. For example, with “Sew-In extensions”, if you displayed secondary images like a model wearing the products, it will help users to easily assess whether the products are suitable for their skin or inspire them on how to mix the product with matching clothing. 
  • You should include both the user rating average and number of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product.

III- Product page

• Product images are essential elements for users to judge products- if products do not display enough images, users will not be able to get a full sense of products and will be reluctant to purchase. Therefore, you should have at least 3-5 product images for all products besides just “Cut Out” images.
  • When people purchase online, one of the things they would consider is whether the site provides return policy or not. Therefore, I would suggest you display or link to the Return policy on the main product page content. 

RichardNguyen_2-1611308871793.png

• Normally, users often rely on reviews to judge a product besides product detail descriptions and other info given by a site since they consider them more legit and authentic. I would recommend you display reviews on your product page and allow users to submit their reviews in this case.

Above is my recommendation on your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION

Best of luck! 

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders
bunddledup
5 0 0
I going to have to find someone to so this doe ny website thanks.
0 Likes