Feedback on Ursa Nova- Happy Earth Day!

UrsaNova1
Tourist
4 0 1
Hi everyone!

My name is Al and I am the Founder of Ursa Nova https://shopursanova.com/ and a first time founder- so happy to be part of this amazing group!

We are a new marketplace foe healthy and eco friendly products- perfect for Earth Day today.

We just launched and I would love to get any user feedback on the website.

I am trying to see where you as a consumer might drop off, any feedback on product selection, if there is any pain points you as a customer are seeing but I am missing and if you would ever buy from this site or not at all and why?

Thanks so much for your help!

Al
0 Likes

Hi @UrsaNova1 ,

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 90.000 active Shopify merchants.

I am happy to leave my recommendation for your store. I'll focus mostly on your homepage since this is where I find a lot of pros and cons

Your store has a lot of good points: 

• The overall design does follow your brand design. This is a great way to create a cohesive experience throughout your site/social media channel
  • The copy on each slide is appealing, making viewers wanna buy your products to improve their health and our environment
  • The image picture is beautiful, especially nutrition product images
  • I see that you have social proof, which is great

Nonetheless, since this is your first time building a website, there're some newbie mistakes that you make: 

1. The text in the first slideshow is quite hard to grasp at first glare, you can see this in the iceberg image, text is really hard to read. You can fix this by adding a white overlay on the image, your themes should support this feature. Alternatively, you can add a dropshadow to the text to increase visibility.

PageFly_0-1619152199564.png

2. The product images, though beautiful, are not on the same aspect ratio. You should crop your image before uploading, it'll create a unifying look for your page, drastically improve the aesthetic aspect of your site. 

PageFly_2-1619152513273.png

3. There's an autoplay video about an ice mountain on your homepage. For aesthetic aspect, this is a good implementation. However, it doesn't deliver any clear message about your brand, or your brand mission. In addition, it also slows your loading speed. I measure your store using Google PageSpeed, and the scores are quite low on both mobile and desktop versions (11 and 36 accordingly). You can take a look at the result: here

4. Theme's design is quite limited on regular pages. As a result, your "Our Mission" page and "Our Values" page are simple and have a lot of text. For a store that has a sustainable mission, this also a page that you should pay attention to the design of these pages

PageFly_3-1619153644778.png

What helps you to build these pages more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful landing pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly. Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2981 172 550

Hello @UrsaNova1, I hope you are doing well! This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

You can also check the performance of our brands with AiTrillion here. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- Make all the products aligned to each other.

AiTrillion_0-1619165574321.png

- Add a 'add to cart' and 'buy now' button below the price on the product page.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Start giving loyalty points on activities like signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes