Feedback on Vigilant & Humble

Highlighted
3 0 1

I would love to get some feedback and suggestions on my website www.vigilantandhumble.com we are an apparel company with a mission to giveback. Thank you for your time. 

1 Like
Highlighted

Loving the mission.. I am a veteran myself, and my website is going to donate a percentage of all sales to the Wounded Warriors Project, so I definitely feel the purpose the site has in protecting the amendment and it's apparel concept. Seems like you have your audience. How long has the site been active? How are sales? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 1

We launched our site June 20th, 2018. Sales have slowed down a bit. Trying to tweak and change stuff. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
73 6 26

Hi there!

You have a pretty nice store :) Here is my feedback:

• I noticed that you do have accounts on the most popular social networks. Good, that is a must! I would suggest you to be constantly active in them, promoting your products and your brand. Add Twitter as well.
  • Regarding the social links in your footer, you should make sure that they open in a separate tab upon clicking. This way your customers will still be able to check the respective page and keep your website open at the same time.
  • I would advise you to look around for some apps that can improve your sales in the Shopify app store - https://apps.shopify.com. For example, this one - http://discountonleave.apps.isenselabs.com/  will help you recover some of your leaving customers with a discount to exit intent. It offers ready-to-use templates, and also it has a 30-day free trial. Proven to work in many stores.
  • Adding a size chart on the product pages should make the customers more comfortable to place an order.
  • Try adding a bit more description to your products. It will help you with the text-to-code ratio on your pages, which will then help you for better SEO.
  • I did not saw Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy pages on the store. Make sure to have them. There are tools on the web which can help you create them.

Overall, I am super happy to see people with a mission such as yourself. I hope your project has great success!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
You need to fill orders in a timely manner and also reply to emails with honesty and integrity
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
485 27 99

Hi @vigilantnhumble 

There are a couple of things I might consider adding to your store, but overall good work

An important thing I couldn't find is a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find a FAQ section. If your customer can't find an answer to their questions they may not buy from you. Adding an FAQ section will help to add trust, and make it so your customer doesn't need to leave your site, to find an answer to their question.

I wasn't able to find a blog. If you had a blog more customers might be able to find your site, and even if they aren't ready to buy at the moment they are reading your blog, they are more likely to buy from you in the future.

Nice job on your all of your hard work so far, and I'm sure that just a few minor changes will really help.

If this helped you consider signing up for my free email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 434

Hi Vigilantnhumble , 

first impression of store is good but I can confront you to some of the things in a very simple way, it will help you in improving UI and overall functionalities to become more user friendly and eventually leads to sales.

1. Try reducing the size of your logo, its taking a lot of space and thus making the home page less user friendly.
  2. You can add more banner images as it will enhance the overall UI of Home page.
  3.  You can add "Best Sellers" and "New Arrival" pages and add links to the home page as it will look more organised. 
  4. You can add Size chart to the Clothing section as it will help in trust building process amongst visitors.
  5. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.
  6. Lastly, You have more than 90 products. I would  recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
    Neha:)
Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes