Feedback on Website

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0
Hello! Please visit https://thepetiteroseboutique.com/ and provide feedback on our new website. We have some traffic, but aren’t making many sales. Thank you!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
222 18 65

Hi there,

I found out that your homepage needs to be adjusted and you might consider allocating some time for it so it looks more professional.

Here what I found:

1. Lots of empty space can be decreased or filled with information.

2. If you scroll a bit, the collections' image only appears when you hover on it, here is what am I talking about (or maybe it was purposely done?):Без названия (13).png

3. Dots on the slider are not aligned properly, here is the screenshot:Screenshot_21.png

4. You might consider adding some social proof on your website in terms of Wishlist with counters and Reviews, so users can leave feedback.

Hope it helps

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
1 Like
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Stacey & Alison

Every website needs to flow well and be easy to navigate. At the moment your website doesn't. 

A few areas you could improve on your website 

• Home Page 
  • Product Page 
  • About Page 
  • Contact Page (ASAP)
  • Site Navigation 
  • Footer 
  • Main Menu 
  • Checkout/Cart Page 

I'll also email you something that should really help you. So look out for that. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey,

It seems you have worked quite a lot, as store is amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at it place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a

lot better sales.

1. Can you get yourself a professional logo as this one is just simple text and missing on favicon as well.
    Please consider removing extra empty space above 
    Behind the Scenes section.

2. Would love to see some social connectivity to the footer for engaging them.
     I am expecting a lot better description for your products.

For engaging new customers, add a section of best-selling products.
  3. For some sales in the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

4. Also, You have around 30 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for you visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also your search page is bit off and empty https://thepetiteroseboutique.com/search?q=. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

5. For better traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisements from the popular app Kit . Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.

6. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0
Thanks you for your suggestions. I will definitely look into those!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0
I really appreciate your review!!!! I have a lot of work to do now! Thank you!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0
Thank you for the recommendations! I will take them all into consideration!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Thankyou for liking the feedback. Happy to help you.
Let me know if you need any help.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
485 26 98

Hi @Petiterose 

I just took a look at your store and I think it looks really good. There are just a few minor things that I might consider changing

An important thing I couldn't find is a blog. If you had a blog you would be able to drive more organic traffic to your store, plus it would help establish yourself as an expert.

An important thing I couldn't find is a FAQ section. If your customer can't find an answer to their questions they may not buy from you. Adding an FAQ section will help to add trust, and make it so your customer doesn't need to leave your site, to find an answer to their question.

An important thing I couldn't find is social media links. Creating some social media accounts can be a great way to drive organic traffic to your store.

One thing to consider is adding reviews. If you add reviews it will help keep your customers on your site. If your customer needs to leave your site to do research on a product they might not come back, adding reviews can help with that.

Did you think about adding a sense of urgency. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you

Nice job on your all of your hard work so far, and I'm sure that just a few minor changes will really help.

By the way, I created an email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course (I'm not selling anything) that might help you optimize your store.

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes