Feedback on Women's LifeStyle Store - Having Optimization Conversation

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello All,

This is my first store and I am early in my DropShipping Journey, please provide me with valuable input and opinions about how I can scale my Women's Lifestyle Niche Store.  

Thank you,

Jeremy

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
BlueSweetheart.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1428 73 244

The home page unprofessional, it only has one product on it. I feel the store layout is not attractive enough to make conversions. Buyers consider visual appearance to be the most important factor when making a purchase. About us should be a separate page. Instead, there should be a slider image on the first fold.
Your store niche is good, you can make huge money out of it if you work on the home page.
Your home page is too small, you can add some sections below collection list like -
-best selling products
-Something Interesting ( maybe little about your story with a link to about page)
-Newsletter Sign Up,
-Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) I would only use 4,
portray reviews (if any).

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - 

And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

Your prospect's attention span is short, so you have to be quick on the ball. Once they land on your product page you have to convince them to stay there in the first seconds otherwise you lose them for good. How do you engage your customers in your store? 

You can add loyalty points and referral, it increases repeat purchase and customer lifetime value with points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store. Encourage them to Share and Refer their friends to your store. It will help you to collect & display customer reviews, photos, and Q&A, to increase your trust as well as conversion rate. This will help in engaging your visitors and converting them into paying customers.

I'd suggest you use Aitrillion. It will give you all the necessary engagement tools to capture and convert your visitors. But make sure you work on your home page layout.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes