Feedback on Wood Bowtie Store Please

Tara5
5 0 0

Hi everyone. Looking for some honest feedback on my store. We launched about three weeks agao and have had only 3 sales. 2 of those were on launch day and all 3 have bben friends. Are my prices too high? Website no good? I am getting traffic, but no slaes. I've done some comparisons and I appear to be in the right price range... maybe advertising in the wrong places? I've done google adwords, facebook promo's etc. I've even had sales, giveawas etc. Nothing. Help.... :)

www.tenbydesign.com

0 Likes
Katerina
Pathfinder
233 0 34

Hi Tara,

I took a look at your website and I have a few suggestions.

I checked the prices and the products you sell are to be found cheaper elsewhere. That's apparent because you need to have some profit and it doesn't have to make a difference. However, the problem is that you don't have any additional descriptions and you use the same pictures as your provider.

You can get your customers by focusing on your products descriptions and having great pictures. Some gallery with models wearing your products could be helpful too.

Your Contact us page is good, it contains all necessary information, maybe you could also add some contact form so your customers can reach you easier.

What about creating some About us page? Tell people why you love wooden accessories and why they should love it too.

Here you can find some more tips on how to improve customer experience and convert traffic into sales.

Good luck!
Katerina

0 Likes
Tara5
5 0 0

Thanks so much for the feedback. Perhaps I'll drop my prices. We do have a contact us button with an easy to fill in form. Should I remove the current photos I'm using? I will update the descriptions as well. 

:)

0 Likes
Katerina
Pathfinder
233 0 34

You're welcome :-) The problem with your photos is that one can easily find the products elsewhere by searching Google with the pictures or searching Google for the brand name mentioned in every picture of yours. If you have some other photos, it will probably work better.

0 Likes
Tara5
5 0 0

Gotcha! Is there a way to pause the site while I fix it?

0 Likes
Katerina
Pathfinder
233 0 34

Yes, it should be possible, check this article.

Tara5
5 0 0

Hi Katerina... still working on the about us page, but have a look. I made some big changes. 

0 Likes
feedbackbacon
Excursionist
104 0 12

It's a bit off putting when we see aliexpress made in China products being sold on a website talking about being a small woodworking family in canada.

people won't buy from a pretend company who falsify claims

Katerina
Pathfinder
233 0 34

Hi Tara,

Good job, the website looks much better now!

Katerina

0 Likes
hijamse33
1 0 0

I'm also working on the wood product of chainsaw and I also want to show the product in a gallery form in my Shopify website.

0 Likes